5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What tools can be used to measure volume?
- What is the SI unit for mass?
- a effect of gravity pulling down on the matter in that object (pulling down on the atoms and molecules).
- b tenth
- c kilogram,kg
- d n
- e graduated cylinder
5 Multiple choice questions
- used to measure liquid and geometric shapes like a cube or sphere (solid object).
- the amount of matter (think of the number of atoms and molecules in something).
- no weight is not the same as mass
- cubic meter,m3
5 True/False questions
What tools can be used to measure time? → scale
What is the SI unit for length? → kilogram,kg
What tools can be used to measure lengh? → ruler, tape measure
Centi → c
cubic meter → m3