5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What tools can be used to measure mass?
- What is the SI unit for mass?
- What is the SI unit for time?
- a effect of gravity pulling down on the matter in that object (pulling down on the atoms and molecules).
- b d
- c kilogram,kg
- d scale
- e Second, s
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- cubic meter,m3
- no weight is not the same as mass
5 True/False Questions
What tools can be used to measure time? → scale
What is the SI unit for length? → cubic meter,m3
What tools can be used to measure lengh? → watch, timer, stopwatch
Volume → thousandth
Nano → the amount of matter (think of the number of atoms and molecules in something).