← North Africa Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What are rural Egyptian farmers called?
- Where are settlements in the Sahara typically found?
- What is Egypt's second largest city?
- Suez Canal
- a holy month of fasting in Islam
- b Near oases
- c Alexandria
- d Fellahin
- e an important link between the Mediterranean and the Red Sea
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- some people live in cemetaries
- Steppe, desert, Mediterranean
- ancient Egyptian writing system
- Wheat, olives, and fruits
- the need for more fertilizer
5 True/False Questions
What happens to the Nile river as it approaches the Mediterranean Sea? → The Nile fans out, forming a large delta
What covers the Sinai Peninsula? → Rocky mountains and desert
What groups make up Egypt's population? → Alexandria
On what does Egypt's economy depend? → Alexandria
What is the source of the Nile river? → the Blue Nile and While Nile join together and flow northward