5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Marc Antony
- About Portia
- a "With this she fell distant, and her attendants absent, swallowed fire."
- b "But I am constant as the northern star, of whose true-fixed and resting quality there is fellow in the firmament."
- c "Not that I loved Caesar less, but that i loved Rome more."
- d "He cuts off 20 years of life cuts off so many years of fearing death."
- e "He was my friend, faithful and just to me. But Brutus says hr was ambitious and Brutus was an honorable man."
5 Multiple choice questions
- "This was the most unkindest cut of all."
- "Who is here so base that would be a bondsman?"
- "O mighty Caesar! Doth thou lie so low? Are all they conquests, glories, triumohs, spoils, shrunk to this little measure?"
- "This was the noblest Roman of them all."
- "Why, man, he doth bestride the narrow world like a colossus?"
5 True/False questions
Marc Antony → "Passion, I see, is catching."
Cassius → "This day I breathed first. Time is come around and where I did begin, there shall I end; my life is run upon his compass."
Marc Antony → "Cry, 'Havoc' and let slip the dogs of war, That this foul deed shall smell above the earth with carrion men, groaning for burial
Marc Antony → "This was the noblest Roman of them all."
Portia → "Think you I am no stronger than my sex?"