5 Written questions
3 Matching questions
- Marc Antony
- a "O mighty Caesar! Doth thou lie so low? Are all they conquests, glories, triumohs, spoils, shrunk to this little measure?"
- b "Hold then my sword, and turn away thy face, while I do run upon it."
- c "When beggars die, there are no comets seen; The heavens themselves blaze forth the death of princes."
5 Multiple choice questions
- "As he was valiant, I honor him but, as he was ambitious, I slew him."
- "Shall we now contaminate our fingers with base bribes?"
- "He was my friend, faithful and just to me. But Brutus says hr was ambitious and Brutus was an honorable man."
- "This was the most unkindest cut of all."
- "I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him, The evil men do lives after them, the good often interred with their bones."
5 True/False questions
Caesar → "But I am constant as the northern star, of whose true-fixed and resting quality there is fellow in the firmament."
About Brutus → "With this she fell distant, and her attendants absent, swallowed fire."
Cassius → "This day I breathed first. Time is come around and where I did begin, there shall I end; my life is run upon his compass."
Marc Antony → "Think you I am no stronger than my sex?"
Caesar → "Yond Cassius has a lean and hungry look."