5 Written questions
3 Matching questions
- a "Not that I loved Caesar less, but that i loved Rome more."
- b "But I am constant as the northern star, of whose true-fixed and resting quality there is fellow in the firmament."
- c "This day I breathed first. Time is come around and where I did begin, there shall I end; my life is run upon his compass."
5 Multiple choice questions
- "Think you I am no stronger than my sex?"
- "Yond Cassius has a lean and hungry look."
- "When beggars die, there are no comets seen; The heavens themselves blaze forth the death of princes."
- "This was the most unkindest cut of all."
- "I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him, The evil men do lives after them, the good often interred with their bones."
5 True/False questions
About Brutus → "He thinks too much, such men are dangerous."
Marc Antony → "Cry, 'Havoc' and let slip the dogs of war, That this foul deed shall smell above the earth with carrion men, groaning for burial
Marc Antony → "O mighty Caesar! Doth thou lie so low? Are all they conquests, glories, triumohs, spoils, shrunk to this little measure?"
Brutus → "Who is here so base that would be a bondsman?"
Marc Antony → "This was the noblest Roman of them all."