5 Written Questions
4 Matching Questions
- About Cassius
- a "He thinks too much, such men are dangerous."
- b "But I am constant as the northern star, of whose true-fixed and resting quality there is fellow in the firmament."
- c Forever and forever farewell, Cassius! If we do meet again, why, we shall smile; if not, why then this parting was well made."
- d "When beggars die, there are no comets seen; The heavens themselves blaze forth the death of princes."
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- "O mighty Caesar! Doth thou lie so low? Are all they conquests, glories, triumohs, spoils, shrunk to this little measure?"
- "He cuts off 20 years of life cuts off so many years of fearing death."
- "With this she fell distant, and her attendants absent, swallowed fire."
- "Why, man, he doth bestride the narrow world like a colossus?"
- "This was the most unkindest cut of all."
5 True/False Questions
Brutus → "Think you I am no stronger than my sex?"
Portia → "Think you I am no stronger than my sex?"
Marc Antony → "Think you I am no stronger than my sex?"
Marc Antony → "I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him, The evil men do lives after them, the good often interred with their bones."
Caesar → "This day I breathed first. Time is come around and where I did begin, there shall I end; my life is run upon his compass."