← Law & Ethics Final Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Statutory Period (marks the beginning)
- Chart Entries (what cannot be entered)
- When a physician cannont complete a death certificate (Know 3)
- a 1. Possibly due to criminal causes.
2. Not attended by a physician within a specified length of time before death.
3. Due to causes undetermined by the physician
4. Violent or otherwise suspicious
- b 1.
- c (Drug Enforcement Adminstration) A branch of the US Department of Justice that deals with controlled substances only
- d Standards of behavior, developed as a result of one's concept of right & wrong
- e No personal opinions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- 1.Unexplained fractures
2. Repeated injuries (especially in unusual places)
3. Burns with unusual shapes
4. Bite marks
5. Torn or bloody underwear
6. Signs of malnutrion or dehydration
7. Pain or bruising in the genital area
8. Unexplained venerial disease or genital infection
- Damaging a person's reputation by making public statements that are both false & malicious
- A public official who investigates & holds inquests over those who die from unknown violent cause
- a civil wrong committed against a person or property, excluding breach of contract
- The employer......
5 True/False Questions
Res judicata → A voluntary credentialing process whereby applicant who meet specifc requirements may recieve a certification
Protocol → A code prescribing correct behavior in a specific situation, such as a situation arising in a medical office
Mature minor ( in regards to healthcare decisions) → 1.
National Practioner Data Base: Who can access? (know 2) → 1. Hospitals/Clinicals
2. State Medical Board
3. Defense Attorney
Can a verbal contract be enforced in court? → Yes