5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Apostles Creed
- What happens when you see an icon?
- What is Ishmal's significance in the Islam religion?
- a He is the origin of Arab ethnicity.
- b no unified tradition, variety of organizations and institutions that emerged from the Roman Catholic Church
- c four Sundays prior to Christmas, Sunday up the end of the day
- d how to interpretation of the nature of God serves as a window into their religion of God, form of unity
- e When you look at an icon, you look through window. It serves as light and inspiration in this world. IT can shine through the spiritual world.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Roman Catholicism, Eastern Orthodox, Protestantism
- Islam understands itself as the religion of mankind (started with Adam and Eve)
- literary form found in New Testament (good news), there are four:
- initiation into the Church
5 True/False Questions
Easter → festival that occurs during the changing time of the year, tied into the lunar cycle, generally a spring festival, remembers the death and resurrection of Jesus
Christian Church may also be called ______. → Catholic Church
Hell → those who did poorly
Is Christianity monotheistic? → Some forms are monotheistic, others are dualistic. In some forms the world is divided into good v evil.
What is the story of Jesus? → He was born to Joseph. Mary was a virgin, so it is known as the immaculate conception. He was baptized by his adult cousin, John the Baptist. He was baptized with Holy water because it would bring him closer to God.