5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- CAMP/Hippurate: Positive
Gram positive cocci
- What Gram positive rod uses the Elek test to determine toxicity of the organism?
- What are the names used for identifying Satelliting Strep?
- Which Strep species are Alpha hemolytic?
- Which Gram positive rod produces H2S?
- a Abiotrophia and Granulicatella
- b Erysipelothrix
- c Group B Strep (S. agalactiae)
- d Corynebacterium diphtheriae
- e -Strep pneumococcus
-Group D Strep - Not Enterococcus
5 Multiple choice questions
- -P Disk
-6.5% Salt Tolerance
- Bacillus Species & Erysipelothrix
- Bacillus anthracis
- Pyridoxal (vitamin B6)
- Gram positive rods with spores not visible
5 True/False questions
Which Strep species are Gamma hemolytic? → -Group A Strep
-Group B Strep
Corynebacterium is _____-hemolytic on BAP? → Gamma
What is the Gram stain appearance of Lactobacillus? → Gram positive coccobacilli
A Disk (Bacitracin): Sensitive
PYR: Positive → Group D Strep - Not Enterococcus
Bacillus species is _____-hemolytic on BAP? → Gamma