5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the Gram stain appearance of Corynebacterium?
- Listeria is _____-hemolytic on BAP?
- Which Gram-positive rod is non-motile at 35C and motile at 25C?
- Which organisms form spores?
- Which Gram positive rod has metachromatic granules on a Methylene Blue stain?
- a Beta
- b Bacillus & Clostridium
- c Corynebacterium diphtheriae
- d Gram positive rod (Pleomorphic; "Chinese Letters")
- e Listeria
5 Multiple choice questions
- -Strep pneumococcus
-Group D Strep - Not Enterococcus
- -A Disk
- Bacillus anthracis
- Corynebacterium diphtheriae
5 True/False questions
Which Gram positive rod produces H2S? → Bacillus species & Listeria
Which Gram-positive rods are motile? → Erysipelothrix
All Gram positive rods are catalase positive with two exceptions. What are they? → Bacillus Species & Erysipelothrix
Corynebacterium is _____-hemolytic on BAP? → Beta
Gram positive cocci → Group D Strep - Not Enterococcus