5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What are Satelliting Strep deficient in?
- CAMP/Hippurate: Positive
Gram positive cocci
- What is the Gram stain appearance of Erysipelothrix?
- What tests are used to differentiate Strep species that are Beta hemolytic?
- What is the Gram stain appearance of Bacillus species?
- a Gram positive rods with spores visible
- b -A Disk
- c Pyridoxal (vitamin B6)
- d Group B Strep (S. agalactiae)
- e Gram positive rod
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Elek Test
- Abiotrophia and Granulicatella
- Gram positive rods (chains)
- Viridans Strep
5 True/False Questions
Listeria is _____-hemolytic on BAP? → Gamma
What is the Gram stain appearance of Listeria? → Gram positive coccobacilli
What tests are used to differentiate Strep species that are Gamma hemolytic? → -P Disk
-6.5% Salt Tolerance
What organisms have a positive motility at 25C? → Bacillus species & Listeria
What Gram positive rod uses the Elek test to determine toxicity of the organism? → Listeria