5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Bacillus anthracis is _____-hemolytic on BAP?
- What is the Gram stain appearance of Erysipelothrix?
- What is the Gram stain appearance of Bacillus species?
- Bile Esculin: Negative
- What tests are used to differentiate Strep species that are Beta hemolytic?
- a Gamma
- b Gram positive rod
- c Viridans Strep
- d -A Disk
- e Gram positive rods with spores visible
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Bacillus & Clostridium
- Group B Strep (S. agalactiae)
- Bacillus anthracis
- Elek Test
- Corynebacterium diphtheriae
5 True/False Questions
P Disk (Optochin): Susceptible
Bile Solubility: Positive → Strep pneumococcus
Corynebacterium is _____-hemolytic on BAP? → Beta
Arcanobacterium is _____-hemolytic on BAP? → Beta
Bile Esculin: Positive
Salt: Negative → Group D Strep - Not Enterococcus
What Gram positive rod uses the Elek test to determine toxicity of the organism? → Listeria