5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Which organisms form spores?
- Which Gram positive rod produces H2S?
- What is the Gram stain appearance of Erysipelothrix?
- Which Strep species are Beta hemolytic?
- Which Gram-positive rods are motile?
- a -Group A Strep
-Group B Strep
- b Bacillus species & Listeria
- c Erysipelothrix
- d Gram positive rod
- e Bacillus & Clostridium
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Corynebacterium diphtheriae
- Listeria & Yersinia
- Bacillus Species & Erysipelothrix
- -P Disk
-6.5% Salt Tolerance
- Group B Strep (S. agalactiae)
5 True/False Questions
A Disk (Bacitracin): Sensitive
PYR: Positive → Group A Strep (S. pyogenes)
What is the Gram stain appearance of Corynebacterium? → Gram positive rod
What Gram positive rod exhibits an "umbrella-like" motility? → Listeria
What Gram positive rod is Hippurate/CAMP positive? → Bacillus species & Listeria
Bile Esculin: Negative
Salt: Negative → Viridans Strep