5 Written Questions
2 Matching Questions
- a Developed a system of numbers.
- b stone monuments and pyramids - heights up to 200 feet
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- 1200 AD
- Believed human sacrifices were necessary to please the gods.
- All their land belongs to the Emperor, who is believed to be a descendant of the sun god.
- they were a theocracy, a society ruled by religious leaders.
- Because they thought that the sun god enjoyed displays of gold, they made magnificent gold jewelry and temple ornaments.
5 True/False Questions
Maya → They built special cities devoted only to religious ceremonies. One such city is Machu Picchu1
Inca → largest early American civilation
Inca → 300 - 900 AD
Maya → No vehicles or horses, everything was carried, network of roads
Maya → Believed the gods were visible in stars, sun and moon