6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Upholds federal authority to detain Japanese Americans in the name of national security
- The president is not protected by executive privilege when a crime is being investigated
- Declares racial restrictions on primary voting unconstitutional.
- Protects women's rights to abortion
- Declares death penalty unconstitutional
- Upholds federal authority to restrict rights when a clear and present danger to national security exists
6 True/False Questions
Dennis v US → Upholds federal authority to restrict rights when a clear and present danger to national security exists
Milliken v Bradley → Modifies Charlotte decision and prohibits busing across school district lines
US v Butler → Overturns provisions of FDR's AAA programs
Board of Regents v Bakke → Declares racial based quotas to be reverse discrimination
Miranda v Arizona → Protects Rights of Arrested Citizens
Reynolds v Sims → Upholds need for legislative reapportionment to protect "one person, one vote"