5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a n. The passing to a lower level or weaker state.
- b n. That which is given freely, by nature or a generous person.
- c n. The hiding of something as a result of its appearance.
- d n. A state of laziness, tiredness, or of not caring.
- e adj. Dark; gloomy.
5 Multiple choice questions
- v. To fill up again.
- v. To hide or conceal, especially by disguising the appearance of.
- adj, On one's guard; watchful; suspicious.
- adj. Slow moving; sleepy or tired.
- v. To move or manage in a skillful way.
5 True/False questions
Maneuver → adj. Smooth and glossy
Ebb → v. To detach from something one has grown accustomed to.
Wean → v. To detach from something one has grown accustomed to.
Maneuver → adj. Dark; gloomy.
Bounty → adj. Dark; gloomy.