5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- a n. Material that is used to insulate.
- b v. To cover with a material that keeps electricity, heat, or sound from escaping.
- c n. A planned military movement.
- d adj. Plentiful.
5 Multiple choice questions
- adj. Having slender, graceful lines.
- v. To search for food or supplies.
- adj. Slow moving; sleepy or tired.
- adj, On one's guard; watchful; suspicious.
- v. To cause to become worried or weary.
5 True/False questions
Mottled → adj. Marked with different colored patches or blotches.
Murky → adj, On one's guard; watchful; suspicious.
Camouflage → n. Something used as a cover or disguise.
Harass → v. To trouble or annoy by attacking repeatedly.
Ebb → n. The passing to a lower level or weaker state.