← Wordly Wise 16 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a adj. Smooth and glossy
- b v. To trouble or annoy by attacking repeatedly.
- c v. To search for food or supplies.
- d v. To fall to a lower level or weaker state; to dwindle.
- e adj. Dark; gloomy.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- adj, On one's guard; watchful; suspicious.
- adj. Slow moving; sleepy or tired.
- v. To cover with a material that keeps electricity, heat, or sound from escaping.
- n. Material that is used to insulate.
- v. To fill up again.
5 True/False Questions
Maneuver → adj. Dark; gloomy.
Camouflage → v. To cover with a material that keeps electricity, heat, or sound from escaping.
Proximity → n. The state of being close or next to; nearness.
Lethargy → n. A state of laziness, tiredness, or of not caring.
Ebb → n. The passing to a lower level or weaker state.