5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a v. To fall to a lower level or weaker state; to dwindle.
- b n. Something used as a cover or disguise.
- c v. To detach from something one has grown accustomed to.
- d n. A payment made as a reward, especially one made by the authorities.
- e v. To fill up again.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- adj. Smooth and glossy
- v. To search for food or supplies.
- v. To move or manage in a skillful way.
- n. A skillful move or clever trick.
- adj, On one's guard; watchful; suspicious.
5 True/False Questions
Maneuver → n. A planned military movement.
Forage → n. Food such as hay or grain for farm animals.
Maneuver → adj. Smooth and glossy
Lethargy → adj. Slow moving; sleepy or tired.
Sleek → n. The passing to a lower level or weaker state.