5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- a n. A skillful move or clever trick.
- b n. The state of being close or next to; nearness.
- c v. To hide or conceal, especially by disguising the appearance of.
- d v. To cause to become worried or weary.
5 Multiple choice questions
- n. Food such as hay or grain for farm animals.
- n. A payment made as a reward, especially one made by the authorities.
- v. To search for food or supplies.
- n. The hiding of something as a result of its appearance.
- adj. Plentiful.
5 True/False questions
Murky → adj. Dark; gloomy.
Sleek → adj. Having slender, graceful lines.
Lethargic → adj. Slow moving; sleepy or tired.
Mottled → n. Food such as hay or grain for farm animals.
Maneuver → v. To perform military movements with.