5 Written questions
3 Matching questions
- a n. A payment made as a reward, especially one made by the authorities.
- b n. Something used as a cover or disguise.
- c adj. Marked with different colored patches or blotches.
5 Multiple choice questions
- adj. Dark; gloomy.
- v. To recede, fall back, or pull away from
- v. To cause to become worried or weary.
- v. To cover with a material that keeps electricity, heat, or sound from escaping.
- n. The hiding of something as a result of its appearance.
5 True/False questions
Ebb → v. To cause to stop depending on a mother's milk for nourishment.
Wary → v. To cause to stop depending on a mother's milk for nourishment.
Sleek → v. To recede, fall back, or pull away from
Ebb → v. To fall to a lower level or weaker state; to dwindle.
Harass → v. To search for food or supplies.