5 Written Questions
3 Matching Questions
- a n. Something used as a cover or disguise.
- b v. To cause to stop depending on a mother's milk for nourishment.
- c v. To trouble or annoy by attacking repeatedly.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- n. A planned military movement.
- adj, On one's guard; watchful; suspicious.
- n. The hiding of something as a result of its appearance.
- n. Material that is used to insulate.
- v. To perform military movements with.
5 True/False Questions
Ebb → v. To cause to stop depending on a mother's milk for nourishment.
Bounty → adj. Dark; gloomy.
Maneuver → v. To move or manage in a skillful way.
Maneuver → adj. Marked with different colored patches or blotches.
Insulate → n. Material that is used to insulate.