5 Written questions
3 Matching questions
- a n. The passing to a lower level or weaker state.
- b n. Something used as a cover or disguise.
- c adj. Having slender, graceful lines.
5 Multiple choice questions
- v. To move or manage in a skillful way.
- adj. Smooth and glossy
- n. A payment made as a reward, especially one made by the authorities.
- n. A planned military movement.
- n. That which is given freely, by nature or a generous person.
5 True/False questions
Harass → n. Food such as hay or grain for farm animals.
Wary → adj, On one's guard; watchful; suspicious.
Wean → n. The passing to a lower level or weaker state.
Lethargic → adj. Slow moving; sleepy or tired.
Wean → v. To cause to stop depending on a mother's milk for nourishment.