5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- a n. A state of laziness, tiredness, or of not caring.
- b adj. Marked with different colored patches or blotches.
- c n. A planned military movement.
- d v. To trouble or annoy by attacking repeatedly.
5 Multiple choice questions
- v. To move or manage in a skillful way.
- n. The hiding of something as a result of its appearance.
- v. To search for food or supplies.
- v. To detach from something one has grown accustomed to.
- adj. Having slender, graceful lines.
5 True/False questions
Maneuver → adj. Smooth and glossy
Forage → n. Food such as hay or grain for farm animals.
Maneuver → n. A skillful move or clever trick.
Ebb → v. To detach from something one has grown accustomed to.
Camouflage → v. To cover with a material that keeps electricity, heat, or sound from escaping.