5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Appendicular skeleton
- Growth plates
- Slightly movable joints
- Connective tissue
- Organ system
- a A group of organs that together perform a function that helps the body meet its needs for energy and materials
- b Joints that are able to flex slightly. These are found in your ribs.
- c Tissue that holds body parts together, provides support, protection, strength, padding, and insulation
- d Made of cartilage, where bones grow. Cartilage is replaced by hard bone.
- e Attaches to the axial skeleton and allows movement
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The muscles attached to your skeleton that allow voluntary movement
- Q-What type of movement do ball and socket joints allow?
- Joints that allow your body to bend and move
- Q-What type of freely movable joints are found in the shoulder and hips?
- Q-The less mass a bone has, the more likely it is to...
5 True/False Questions
Muscle tissue → Tissue that functions as a messaging system
Tissue → Basic unit of living things and all living things are made of these
Smooth muscle → Found inside organs and perform automatic movement
Unicellular → Organisms made of only one cell
Growth plates → Q-The length of arms and legs depend on...