← 8th Grade- Knight Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Everyday Living
- Career Path
- Cost of living
- a What you experience on a typical day- whatever is a part of your routine, such as going to your job, attending church, cooking dinner, or walking your dog.
- b The average cost of lifes basic necessities, such as shelter, food, and clothing
- c Entitlements, such as health or life insurance, available in accordance with a wage agreement, insurance policy, or program
- d A planned progression of jobs within one or more proffesions throughout one's working life
- e A chosen pursuit, profession, or occupation
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A brief account of one's work experience and qualifications
- Things you hope to achieve in your life
- Obtained from food and used by our bodies for growth and mainting good health
- These are the things people cannot live without, such as food, clothes, and shelter
- What us lost by choosing one opton instead of another. For example, the opportunity cost of choosing to take an afternoon nap might be a lost trip to the gym.
5 True/False Questions
Advancement → In terms of career, an effort one makes (or a milestone one achieves) in bettering one's career
Cover letter → A letter you send with your resume to provide more informatino about you
Moderation → Not too much ot too little; not going to an extreme in your pursuit of a goal.
Values → What individuals or cultures think of as important in life, as having meaning, or as being desirable
Job → A regular actvity performed in exchange for payment