6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- shortened by or as if having a part cut off
- The act of destroying significant icons.
- to affirm or assert again
- to give emphasis or prominence to
- of, belonging to, or characteristic of a hierarchy
5 True/False questions
Discerning → showing good or outstanding judgement and understanding
Regicide → the killing of a king
Hegemony → leadership or predominate influence exercised by one nation over others
Viable → capable of living.
Espoused → to regard with extreme pudgence or aversion