← App Inventor 17 Test
6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- The actual data that is sent to a method or block.
- If you make the interval a smaller number, your sprite will move (choose 1) faster slower.
- CollideWith is a high level block. That means that app inventor takes care of the lower-level details of determining events like when two sprites collide. This is an example of ___________________.
- To use a timer, add a __________ in the Components Window
- A millisecond is ________ of a second.
- An interval of ______ means the action will occur 10 times per second.
6 True/False Questions
abstraction → A block, method, or function where you know what it does and how to use it without knowing all the details of how it was implemented.
timer → You will use a __________ event to cause an action to take place at set intervals
color → The DrawLine and DrawCircle blocks change the colors of individual pixels to form the shape in the __________ currently being used.
sprite → If you make the interval a smaller number, your sprite will move (choose 1) faster slower.
upper left corner → Many blocks have _________________, which are memory slots to hold the data (like color, height, length) that is needed by the method.
x, y → an spite that can be changed by modifying its color or radius