5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Noun: Greediness.. The tax collector had much avarice as he took more money than he was supposed to from the people.
- b Noun: Act of being brought under control
- c Adjective: one praying humbly for something...The hungry boy had a suppliant attitude as he ask for bread.
- d Noun: An asborbent mass applied to a sore inflammed part of the body. The doctor made a poultice to go on the Jedi's wounded arm.
- e Adj.: easily seen or detected When Harry Potter does not have his Cloak of Invisibility he is perceptible.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Verb: the act of thinking about or pondering something
- Adj.: joined together, blended The boys brainstormed and merged their ideas to create a great puppet script.
- not clearly expressed; lacking definite shape
The boy would not really say what was bothering him so his answers were full of vagueness.
- Adj.: impossible to hear The sound of a dog whistle is inaudible to the human ear, but not to a dog!
- Adj.: Shining
5 True/False Questions
Bulwark → Noun: A water passage where the tide meets a river current. The boy's boat glided through the estuary out to the river.
Bougainvilla → Noun: A tropical vine with large coloful flowers.
Benediction → (adj.) using or showing good judgment, wise, sensible
The boys always did what was right and made judicious choices.
Incandescence → Adj.: impossible to hear The sound of a dog whistle is inaudible to the human ear, but not to a dog!
Bluster → Noun: Protection or defense. The Stormtroopers marched in a tight pack to make a marching bulwark against the Jedi Knights.