← Psych Final jessad Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 2 Most Common tests to measure intelligence
- Types of Schizophrenia (3)
- Milgram study
- a Stanford-Binet Intelligence scale and Wechsler Scales of Intelligence
- b Disorganized, catatonic and paranoid.
- c A behavior
- d study of the phenomenon of obedience to an authority figure, examinfed the effects of punishment on learning (shock treatment for mistakes, 65% shocked dangerous amounts when ordered
- e tendency to adjust one's behavior to actual or perceived social pressures.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- More than one diagnosis occurring in an individual at the same time. High on Axis 2.
- general medical conditions
- the tendency for any given bystander to be less likely to give aid if other bystanders are present
- Conversion, Hypochondria, Somatization
5 True/False Questions
Big Five Personality Traits (OCEAN) → Openness, Conscientiousness, Extroversion, Agreeableness, Neuroticism
TWO most important things about correlation → Direction and strength
Three main theories of learning → form of altering behavior that involves mental processes and may result from observation or imitation
Classical Conditioning → a type of learning in which one learns to link two or more stimuli and anticipate events
Fundamental Attribution Theory → Tendency to attribute behavior to internal causes without regard to (external) situational influences.