5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Future Perfect Indicative Active
- What were the results of the Mexican War?
- to, until, at, for (with adj's)
- a nox, noctis
- b ad
(prep. with accusative)
- c amāverō
- d Rio Grande defined the U.S. border, Mexican cession. (U.S. gets TX, AR, CA, NV, UT)
- e Everything that exists is one single substance.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Right to vote not denied by race, color or slavery
- Executive Branch
- Man is a sinner and is saved through redemption.
- Election of President and Vice President separated
- Rights retained by the people
5 True/False Questions
guard → custōs, custōdis
Amendment 1 → 5 Freedoms: Speech, Press, Religion, Petition and Assembly
Name 4 reasons for the colonization of America. → An international peace-keeping effort that was eventually replaced by the U.N. in 1945.
Pluperfect Indicative Active → amātus eram, amāta eram, amātum eram
What is yellow press/journalism? → Sensationalism with false information and an (usually political) agenda.