5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What were the 4 conditions of the Platt Amendment of 1901?
- Amendment 25
- What is the 15th Amendment?
- Is America a Democracy or a Republic?
- a Cuba can never sign a treaty with a foreign power that impairs their independence, they can never build excessive debt, they must permit the U.S. to intervene in their affairs to preserve independence, law, and order, and they must allow the U.S. to maintain a naval base there. (Guantanamo Bay)
- b A Republic.
- c An amendment that gives all men the right to vote.
- d Everything, including the soul, consists of tiny particles of matter.
- e Succession to the Presidency
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- To protect Latin America, and tell Europe to stay out of America.
- We can't know anything other than how we perceive it.
- auxilium, auxiliī
- Direct election of senators
- The smallest particles called "atoms."
5 True/False Questions
Imperfect Indicative Passive → amābam
reinforcements → Rules of common law
Amendment 12 → Income tax
Present Indicative Active → amāvī
What is Isolationism? → Staying out of foreign affairs.