5 Written Questions
4 Multiple Choice Questions
- 1. The officer assigned to crime scene's main entry must log in all visitors. Absolutely no undocumented visitors should be allowed into area.
2. All officers at the scene must complete a standard report describing their involvement and their specific actions while at the scene.
3. All visitors must make available any requested exemplar ( hair, blood, shoeprints, fingerprints, etc.) for elimination purposes.
4. The highest ranking officer entering a crime scene must assume responsibility for all subsequent visitors to the scene.
- Prepared by investigator at the crime scene.
- Searchers look for possible evidence by walking side by side.
- The searchers start at the center of the crime scene and "spoke out" in different directions to the outer limits of the scene.
4 True/False Questions
The FBI Law Enforcement Bulletin should... → States that law enforcement agencies should have a well-crafted policy on search warrants that guides officers who respond to crime scenes so that the admissibility of evidence will be ensured.
Overlapping → The searchers start at the center of the crime scene and "spoke out" in different directions to the outer limits of the scene.
Spiral Search → Searchers look for possible evidence by walking side by side.
FBI Law Enforcement Bulletin says that → 1. Explain how officers can make a warrantless entry of the crime scene to do an initial assessment of the danger to life or safety and destructibility of evidence.
2. Provide steps they can take to resolve a particular emergency (such as protection sweeps, searches for destructible evidence, diagramming, photographing, videotaping, etc.