5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- The pope
- a In the feudal system, the land grant was referred to as this.
- b The Franks first Christian king.
- c belly cutting
- d One of the barbarian group known as Hungarian nomads.
- e Who headed the church in Rome?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The alliance of merchants and the pope against Frederick.
- By these terms, the Church alone could appoint a bishop, but the emperor could veto the appointment.
- considered one of the greatest architectural achievements of Southeast Asia.
- everlasting life in heaven.
- Universal Ruler and known as a brilliant organizer but used brutality to terrorize enemies.
5 True/False Questions
Chivalry → the name of the kin groups linked by a common ancestor
Vikings → Raided Europe for over 3 centuries.
seppuku → Could not be bought or sold but their labor belonged to the lord.
Interdict → considered a more frightening penalty than excommunication
Muslims → The group that attacked Europe from the South.