← Ludos Anni Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 331 BC
- 184 BC
- 202 BC
- 499 BC
- 1506 AD
- a Battle of Zama
- b Laocoon unearthed close to the Domus Aurea in Rome.
- c Plautus dies
- d Ionia revolts against Persian Empire.
- e Battle of Gaugamela
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Schreiter-Gerlach invents the term Damnatio Memoriae in his dissertation.
Varner, Eric R. Mutilation and Transformation: Damnatio Memoriae and Roman Imperial Portraiture. Monumenta Graeca Et Romana v. 10. Leiden ; Boston: Brill, 2004.
- Aeschylus dies (legend says by an eagle dropping a turtle) circa:
- The statue of Zeus at Olympia by Phidias (circa)
- Schreiter-Gerlach invents the term Damnatio Memoriae
- Caligula is killed
5 True/False Questions
133 BC → Battle of Issus
146 BC → Sack of Corinth and Carthage by Romans
1876 AD → Mask of Agamemnon discovered in shaft graves.
31 BC → Battle of Actium
472 BC → "The Persians" Aeschylus' earliest play, is performed for the first time.