5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Who promised a "New Deal" to Americans?
- When did the Japanese attack Pearl Harbor?
- What was the Cold War?
- Why did socialist writers, photographers, and artists portray the victims of the Dust Bowls like that?
- What the life like in the average American community during the Depression?
- a Franklin Delano Roosevelt
- b a conflict between the ideologies of Americanism
- c There were family activities and neighborhood get-together's
- d They wanted to create an imaginary crisis in order to move the country toward socialism
- e December 7, 1941
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Japan lost all of their remaining ships and planes
- They kept interest rates low
- The Battle of the Bulge
- The Manhattan Project
- General Dwight D. Eisenhower
5 True/False Questions
When did Germany surrender? → May 8, 1945
How did the American Red Cross respond when Congress proposed a bill to provide for government assistance in the Dust Bowl relief effort? → General Douglas MacArthur
Who led the attack on Pearl Harbor? → December 7, 1941
What American general led in the invasion of Italy? → General George S. Patton Jr.
What was the Holocaust? → a conflict between the ideologies of Americanism