6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- discomfort over close personal interaction with people thought to be gay, lesbian, or bisexual.
- the genitals, organs used for reproduction.
- the selling of sexual services.
- sexually explicit material intended to cause sexual arousal.
- a person's romantic and emotional attraction to another person.
- sexual attraction to someone of the other sex.
5 True/False Questions
sex → a lack of sexual attraction to people of either sex.
transexuals → a lack of sexual attraction to people of either sex.
queer theory → the deliberate termination of a pregnancy.
abortion → the deliberate termination of a pregnancy.
incest taboo → a body of research findings that challenges the heterosexual bias in U.S. society.