← Test Chapter 8 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- The foundation of Islamin civilization is the shari'a, or
- Which of the following statements is not true about the rule of the Seljuk Empire?
- What does muslim mean
- Which of the following areas was not brought under Muslim control under the leadership of the caliphs?
- The Muslim leader who successfully fought the European Crusades was
- a law.
- b One who makes submission
- c Eastern Europe.
- d Mesopotamia grew in population and influence.
- e Saladin
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The Fatimids in Egypt did.
- growing unrest among non-Arab Muslims who demanded access to political power.
- quest for a direct union with God through rituals and training.
- is a caravan city and pilgrimage site of the Ka'ba.
5 True/False Questions
Despite the fact that conversions to Islam were at their peak, Abbasid power declined because of the → gradually learning about Islam.
After the city of Mecca surrendered to Muhammad, he established a new state based on a → Iran.
After Muhammad's death, the Muslim community → Judaism and Christianity.
According to the chapter, how does the Quran differ from the Bible? → It contains the unalterable word of God.
What is the Hadith? → a collection of Muhammad's words and deeds.