5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Binary Fission Step 4
- Binary Fission Step 1
- cell plate
- linker DNA
- a DNA that is not wrapped around the nucleosome core
- b the cell elongate and the chromosomes are pulled apart. Cytoplasm is distributed evenly
- c chromosome attaches to a special plasma membrane. indicates bacterium is about to divide
- d the third phase of mitosis, contains two processes
- e in plant cells, cytokinisis is accomplished by the formation of a...
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- prophase, metaphase, anaphase, and telophase
- Gap 1, Synthesis, and Gap 2
- the resulting sister chromatids (daughter chromosomes) are pulled toward the opposite poles of the cell by shortening of the microtubule
- the duplicated chromosomes separates into sister chromatids.
- a site found within the centromere of the chromosome; associates with the mitotic spindle during cell division
5 True/False Questions
Second process of prophase → The replicated centrosomes centrosomes migrate to opposite poles and a system of microtubules forms
diploid → two sets of chromosomes; represented by "2N"
triploid → three sets of chromosomes; represented by "3N"
P arm → the long arm of a eukaryotic chromosme
prophase → the third phase of mitosis, contains two processes