5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- cell plate
- Process of metaphase
- P arm
- a in plant cells, cytokinisis is accomplished by the formation of a...
- b the short arm of a eukaryotic chromosome
- c center of the chromosome
- d the rest of the cycle aside from the the four main phases, consumes most of the time during the cell cycle.
- e individual centromeres of the duplicated chromosomes line up along the equatorial plane
5 Multiple choice questions
- the first phase of mitosis and is composed of four processes
- when a chromosome is replicated it is said to be composed of two sister...
- DNA that is not wrapped around the nucleosome core
- simple process that only occurs within prokaryotic cells.
- Gap 1, Synthesis, and Gap 2
5 True/False questions
Third process of prophase → The nuclear membrane andd nucleolus (if present) disintegrate
karyokinesis → division of the nucleus
mitotic spindle → system of microtubules
The Four phases of mitosis are: → the resulting sister chromatids (daughter chromosomes) are pulled toward the opposite poles of the cell by shortening of the microtubule
octomer core → found within eukaryotic cells; composed of two molecules of H2A, H2B, H3, AND H4