5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Binary Fission Step 1
- Third process of prophase
- a when a chromosome is replicated it is said to be composed of two sister...
- b chromosome attaches to a special plasma membrane. indicates bacterium is about to divide
- c division of the cytoplasm
- d The replicated centrosomes centrosomes migrate to opposite poles and a system of microtubules forms
- e normally begins with a diploid nucleus (2N) and results in two diploid nuclei.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- division of the nucleus
- center of the chromosome
- the fourth phase of mitosis; involves four processes
- the second phase of mitosis contains only one process
- the first phase of mitosis and is composed of four processes
5 True/False Questions
ploidy → two sets of chromosomes; represented by "2N"
binary fission → simple process that only occurs within prokaryotic cells.
P arm → the long arm of a eukaryotic chromosme
diploid → two sets of chromosomes; represented by "2N"
Interphase is divided into three phases (....) → Gap 1, Synthesis, and Gap 2