5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- cell plate
- Binary Fission Step 1
- a in plant cells, cytokinisis is accomplished by the formation of a...
- b two sets of chromosomes; represented by "2N"
- c chromosome attaches to a special plasma membrane. indicates bacterium is about to divide
- d the fourth phase of mitosis; involves four processes
- e the first phase of mitosis and is composed of four processes
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- part of the cell that begins to form during cell division. needed to divide the cytoplasm
- the cell's cell wall, plasma membrane, and overall volume is increased. DNA replication occurs
- the rest of the cycle aside from the the four main phases, consumes most of the time during the cell cycle.
- the third phase of mitosis, contains two processes
- the duplicated chromosomes separates into sister chromatids.
5 True/False Questions
Process of metaphase → individual centromeres of the duplicated chromosomes line up along the equatorial plane
Binary Fission Step 3 → DNA replication has produced two identical chromosomes. Cell wall and plasma membrane begin to grow inward.
haploid → one set of chromosomes; represented with an "N"
metaphase → the third phase of mitosis, contains two processes
triploid → three sets of chromosomes; represented by "3N"