5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- cleavage furrows
- Fourth process of prophase
- Interphase is divided into three phases (....)
- mitotic spindle
- a formation that allows cytokinesis to occur
- b system of microtubules
- c Gap 1, Synthesis, and Gap 2
- d three sets of chromosomes; represented by "3N"
- e The microtubules associate with the kinetochores of the replicated chromosomes
5 Multiple choice questions
- the long arm of a eukaryotic chromosme
- two sets of chromosomes; represented by "2N"
- the second phase of mitosis contains only one process
- a site found within the centromere of the chromosome; associates with the mitotic spindle during cell division
- simple process that only occurs within prokaryotic cells.
5 True/False questions
telophase → the fourth phase of mitosis; involves four processes
Anaphase → the third phase of mitosis, contains two processes
Third process of prophase → The replicated centrosomes centrosomes migrate to opposite poles and a system of microtubules forms
interphase → the rest of the cycle aside from the the four main phases, consumes most of the time during the cell cycle.
Second phase of anaphase → the resulting sister chromatids (daughter chromosomes) are pulled toward the opposite poles of the cell by shortening of the microtubule