5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- First phase of anaphase
- Binary Fission Step 1
- Binary Fission Step 2
- a when a chromosome is replicated it is said to be composed of two sister...
- b the cell's cell wall, plasma membrane, and overall volume is increased. DNA replication occurs
- c chromosome attaches to a special plasma membrane. indicates bacterium is about to divide
- d center of the chromosome
- e the duplicated chromosomes separates into sister chromatids.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the first phase of mitosis and is composed of four processes
- the third phase of mitosis, contains two processes
- the resulting sister chromatids (daughter chromosomes) are pulled toward the opposite poles of the cell by shortening of the microtubule
- system of microtubules
- division of the nucleus
5 True/False questions
Third process of prophase → The replicated centrosomes centrosomes migrate to opposite poles and a system of microtubules forms
interphase → the rest of the cycle aside from the the four main phases, consumes most of the time during the cell cycle.
cytokinesis → division of the cytoplasm
octomer core → found within eukaryotic cells; composed of two molecules of H2A, H2B, H3, AND H4
Second process of prophase → The replicated centrosomes centrosomes migrate to opposite poles and a system of microtubules forms