5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Binary Fission Step 3
- Interphase is divided into three phases (....)
- Second phase of anaphase
- First phase of anaphase
- a Gap 1, Synthesis, and Gap 2
- b the duplicated chromosomes separates into sister chromatids.
- c DNA replication has produced two identical chromosomes. Cell wall and plasma membrane begin to grow inward.
- d the resulting sister chromatids (daughter chromosomes) are pulled toward the opposite poles of the cell by shortening of the microtubule
- e the first phase of mitosis and is composed of four processes
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- found within eukaryotic cells; composed of two molecules of H2A, H2B, H3, AND H4
- center of the chromosome
- in plant cells, cytokinisis is accomplished by the formation of a...
- The replicated centrosomes centrosomes migrate to opposite poles and a system of microtubules forms
- the long arm of a eukaryotic chromosme
5 True/False Questions
ploidy → two sets of chromosomes; represented by "2N"
haploid → two sets of chromosomes; represented by "2N"
binary fission → chromosome attaches to a special plasma membrane. indicates bacterium is about to divide
Binary Fission Step 1 → chromosome attaches to a special plasma membrane. indicates bacterium is about to divide
mitotic spindle → normally begins with a diploid nucleus (2N) and results in two diploid nuclei.