5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Binary Fission Step 2
- linker DNA
- Binary Fission Step 1
- a three sets of chromosomes; represented by "3N"
- b the cell's cell wall, plasma membrane, and overall volume is increased. DNA replication occurs
- c DNA that is not wrapped around the nucleosome core
- d center of the chromosome
- e chromosome attaches to a special plasma membrane. indicates bacterium is about to divide
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- one set of chromosomes; represented with an "N"
- the short arm of a eukaryotic chromosome
- the duplicated chromosomes separates into sister chromatids.
- Gap 1, Synthesis, and Gap 2
- refers to the number of sets of chromosomes a cell (nucleus) possesses
5 True/False Questions
Third process of prophase → The replicated centrosomes centrosomes migrate to opposite poles and a system of microtubules forms
cleavage furrows → found within eukaryotic cells; composed of a cluster of 8 histones
cell plate → the fourth phase of mitosis; involves four processes
Binary Fission Step 4 → chromosome attaches to a special plasma membrane. indicates bacterium is about to divide
chromatids → normally begins with a diploid nucleus (2N) and results in two diploid nuclei.