5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Slippery Slope
- Begging the Question
- a rep. of vowel sounds in successive words containing same consonants
- b Believing something without having enough evidence ex: Paul must be telling the truth because iv'e heard him say that many times before.
- c author's word choice
- d rep. of sound in neighboring words
ex: she sell sea shells
- e If you don't get direct TV then you will be bored. If you are bored then you will hang out with undesirables. If you hang out with undesirables then you will have a kid with a dog collar, don't have a kid with a dog collar.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- shows opposing views to prove a point
- reverse grammatical structure
- a figure of speech that an absent person or object is being referred to
ex:o death where is your sting?
- using a word incorrectly for humor
ex: a fire distinguish-er
- repetition at the end of words or clauses
5 True/False Questions
colloquial → the use of slang in speech
analogy → repetition of a word at the beginning of clauses.
ex: the sun is hot, the sun is big, the sun is yellow
climax → arranging in increasing importance
anaphora → comparison of two ideas in order to explain a difficult idea
ex: i washed my car and it is as shiny as colton's cheek
euphemism → use of outdated words