5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Poisoning the Well
- rhetorical question
- a comparison of two words using like or as
- b an unanswered question because the answer is obvious
- c extreme exaggeration
- d full of ordinary language in speaking or writting
- e Discredits something before hand ex: This OP sucks but here we go.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A new subject is presented in an argument and is being attacked ex: Senator Jones said that we should the attack submarine program. I disagree entirely, I can't understand why he wants to leave us defenseless like that.
- using a noun as a verb
- To present a distraction in an argument ex: Zoe should not be held accountable for cheating on her test, after all other students have done far worse.
- arranging in increasing importance
- a self evident statement
5 True/False Questions
Rebuttal → the final opposition to an assertion ex:some people might argue, however..
allegory → representation of abstract ideas through characters
inductive reasoning → reasoning from specific to general
parallelism → use of outdated words
analogy → repetition of a word at the beginning of clauses.
ex: the sun is hot, the sun is big, the sun is yellow