5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Source File
- Destination File
- Slide show
- a File that the linked or embedded object is inserted into
- b A presentation given to convince or influence the listener to do a specific thing
- c A collection of frames on a piece of paper
- d File and information where an object is created
- e a series of slides displayed in sequence; controlled manually or automatically
5 Multiple choice questions
- A polished sequence of effects that can be applied to several slides or the whole show
- control the flow of information; how the slides move from previous or next
- Contained in an original source file and inserted into a destination file.
- a program used to create slide shows or multimedia presentations
- generally the first slide in a presentation; introduces the presentation to the audience.
5 True/False questions
Multimedia → Using more than one medium to present data such as: text, graphics, animation, video and sound.
Linked Object → An object created and inserted into the presentation file.
Hyperlink → an individual screen in a slide show; the basic unit of a presentation
Narrative → A presentation given to convince or influence the listener to do a specific thing
Animation → control the flow of information; how the slides move from previous or next