5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Source File
- Linked Object
- a A presentation is sharing clear information to share a message or information with audience.
- b a link you click to display another webpage or document with in a presentation; can consist of specially formatted text, buttons, and hotspots on graphics or pictures.
- c File and information where an object is created
- d An object created and inserted into the presentation file.
- e Little worth or importance
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A specific group of people in which your message is intended
- a series of slides displayed in sequence; controlled manually or automatically
- A presentation that describes a sequence of events.
- an individual screen in a slide show; the basic unit of a presentation
- File that the linked or embedded object is inserted into
5 True/False Questions
Design template → Design template the color scheme, font, font size, and layout of your presentation
Transitions → control the flow of information; how the slides move from previous or next
Object → A polished sequence of effects that can be applied to several slides or the whole show
Scheme → A polished sequence of effects that can be applied to several slides or the whole show
Multimedia → an individual screen in a slide show; the basic unit of a presentation