← Presentations Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Title Slide
- a an individual screen in a slide show; the basic unit of a presentation
- b A presentation given to convince or influence the listener to do a specific thing
- c Continuous play of a presentation
- d generally the first slide in a presentation; introduces the presentation to the audience.
- e A presentation is sharing clear information to share a message or information with audience.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Self-paced and often interactive
- a link you click to display another webpage or document with in a presentation; can consist of specially formatted text, buttons, and hotspots on graphics or pictures.
- any element that appears on a slide, such as clip art, text, drawings, charts, sounds, and video clips.
- Using more than one medium to present data such as: text, graphics, animation, video and sound.
- File and information where an object is created
5 True/False Questions
Narrative → A presentation that describes a sequence of events.
Destination File → A presentation is sharing clear information to share a message or information with audience.
Design template → File that the linked or embedded object is inserted into
Storyboard → A collection of frames on a piece of paper
Group Delivery → A supplement to a speaker-delivered presentation.