5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Destination File
- Design template
- a File that the linked or embedded object is inserted into
- b adds visual interest and emphasizes key parts
- c A polished sequence of effects that can be applied to several slides or the whole show
- d Design template the color scheme, font, font size, and layout of your presentation
- e A presentation that describes a sequence of events.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A specific group of people in which your message is intended
- A collection of frames on a piece of paper
- A presentation is sharing clear information to share a message or information with audience.
- Using more than one medium to present data such as: text, graphics, animation, video and sound.
- A presentation given to convince or influence the listener to do a specific thing
5 True/False questions
Slide → an individual screen in a slide show; the basic unit of a presentation
Linked Object → Contained in an original source file and inserted into a destination file.
Object → any element that appears on a slide, such as clip art, text, drawings, charts, sounds, and video clips.
Presentation Software → a program used to create slide shows or multimedia presentations
Source File → A polished sequence of effects that can be applied to several slides or the whole show