5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Target Audience
- Linked Object
- Embedded Object
- a An object created and inserted into the presentation file.
- b control the flow of information; how the slides move from previous or next
- c A specific group of people in which your message is intended
- d A polished sequence of effects that can be applied to several slides or the whole show
- e Contained in an original source file and inserted into a destination file.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a program used to create slide shows or multimedia presentations
- a series of slides displayed in sequence; controlled manually or automatically
- File and information where an object is created
- Using more than one medium to present data such as: text, graphics, animation, video and sound.
- generally the first slide in a presentation; introduces the presentation to the audience.
5 True/False Questions
Design template → Design template the color scheme, font, font size, and layout of your presentation
Destination File → A presentation is sharing clear information to share a message or information with audience.
Hyperlink → a link you click to display another webpage or document with in a presentation; can consist of specially formatted text, buttons, and hotspots on graphics or pictures.
Object → any element that appears on a slide, such as clip art, text, drawings, charts, sounds, and video clips.
Educational → adds visual interest and emphasizes key parts