← Presentations Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Design template
- Linked Object
- Embedded Object
- a an individual screen in a slide show; the basic unit of a presentation
- b Contained in an original source file and inserted into a destination file.
- c An object created and inserted into the presentation file.
- d Design template the color scheme, font, font size, and layout of your presentation
- e A presentation that describes a sequence of events.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- File that the linked or embedded object is inserted into
- Presentation is played at a moderate pace to allow for user participation.
- control the flow of information; how the slides move from previous or next
- A polished sequence of effects that can be applied to several slides or the whole show
- A collection of frames on a piece of paper
5 True/False Questions
Hyperlink → a link you click to display another webpage or document with in a presentation; can consist of specially formatted text, buttons, and hotspots on graphics or pictures.
Target Audience → A specific group of people in which your message is intended
Title Slide → an individual screen in a slide show; the basic unit of a presentation
Persuasive → A presentation given to convince or influence the listener to do a specific thing
Self Serve → Self-paced and often interactive