5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Title Slide
- Destination File
- Linked Object
- Target Audience
- Presentation Software
- a A specific group of people in which your message is intended
- b File that the linked or embedded object is inserted into
- c a program used to create slide shows or multimedia presentations
- d An object created and inserted into the presentation file.
- e generally the first slide in a presentation; introduces the presentation to the audience.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A presentation given to convince or influence the listener to do a specific thing
- Little worth or importance
- Using more than one medium to present data such as: text, graphics, animation, video and sound.
- A collection of frames on a piece of paper
- a link you click to display another webpage or document with in a presentation; can consist of specially formatted text, buttons, and hotspots on graphics or pictures.
5 True/False questions
Slide → an individual screen in a slide show; the basic unit of a presentation
Embedded Object → Contained in an original source file and inserted into a destination file.
Educational → A presentation is sharing clear information to share a message or information with audience.
Design template → Design template the color scheme, font, font size, and layout of your presentation
Narrative → A presentation given to convince or influence the listener to do a specific thing