5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Flattened Organization
- Operational Planning
- Self-Directed Work Teams
- Centralized Organization
- a Very specific, short-term planning that applies tactical plans to daily, weekly, and monthly operations.
- b Organization with a power structure that places most decision-making authority at top management levels
- c An obligation to perform assigned activities
- d one with fewer levels of management than traditional structures
- e groups that manage their own behavior to accomplish a task
5 Multiple choice questions
- guide lines for principles that should be followed
- the main concept you have for your business.
- plan for an activity or event
- divides employees into permanent work teams
- A specific statement of what you want to achieve, giving direction to your plan of action
5 True/False questions
Decentralized Organization → Organization with a power structure that places most decision-making authority at top management levels
Span of Control → means that no employee has more than one supervisor at a time
Authority → plan for an activity or event
Accountability → An obligation to perform assigned activities
Line-and-Staff Organization → Managers have direct control over the units and emplayees they supervise but have access to staff specilist for assistance.