5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Operational Planning
- SWOT Analysis
- Unity of Command
- a plan for an activity or event
- b a set of step by step instructions
- c means that no employee has more than one supervisor at a time
- d Very specific, short-term planning that applies tactical plans to daily, weekly, and monthly operations.
- e strengths, weakness, opportunities, threats
5 Multiple choice questions
- an organization in which specialists from different parts of the organization are brought together to work on specific projects but still remain part of a line-and-staff structure
- A specific statement of what you want to achieve, giving direction to your plan of action
- a business is divided into smaller operating units and managers are given almost total responsibility
- divides employees into permanent work teams
- a specific measurement against which an activity or result is judged
5 True/False questions
Line-and-Staff Organization → Managers have direct control over the units and emplayees they supervise but have access to staff specilist for assistance.
Vison → the main concept you have for your business.
Organization Chart → divides employees into permanent work teams
Line Organization → All authority and responsibility can be traced in a direct line from the top executive down to the lowest employee level in the organization.
Flattened Organization → one with fewer levels of management than traditional structures