5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Line Organization
- Team Organization
- Unity of Command
- a All authority and responsibility can be traced in a direct line from the top executive down to the lowest employee level in the organization.
- b An obligation to perform assigned activities
- c means that no employee has more than one supervisor at a time
- d divides employees into permanent work teams
- e guide lines for principles that should be followed
5 Multiple choice questions
- number of people supervised by one manager
- a specific measurement against which an activity or result is judged
- an organization in which specialists from different parts of the organization are brought together to work on specific projects but still remain part of a line-and-staff structure
- the main concept you have for your business.
- the right to give orders, make decisions, or take action
5 True/False questions
Self-Directed Work Teams → a set of step by step instructions
Organization Chart → divides employees into permanent work teams
Schedule → a set of step by step instructions
Accountability → Obligation of an individual, firm, or institution to account for its activities, accept responsibility for them, and to disclose the results in a transparent manner.
Goal → A specific statement of what you want to achieve, giving direction to your plan of action