5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Line-and-Staff Organization
- Flattened Organization
- SWOT Analysis
- a strengths, weakness, opportunities, threats
- b the main concept you have for your business.
- c Managers have direct control over the units and emplayees they supervise but have access to staff specilist for assistance.
- d the right to give orders, make decisions, or take action
- e one with fewer levels of management than traditional structures
5 Multiple choice questions
- an organization in which specialists from different parts of the organization are brought together to work on specific projects but still remain part of a line-and-staff structure
- All authority and responsibility can be traced in a direct line from the top executive down to the lowest employee level in the organization.
- a short, specific written statement of the reason a business exists and what it wants to achieve
- Obligation of an individual, firm, or institution to account for its activities, accept responsibility for them, and to disclose the results in a transparent manner.
- An obligation to perform assigned activities
5 True/False questions
Span of Control → means that no employee has more than one supervisor at a time
Unity of Command → means that no employee has more than one supervisor at a time
Team Organization → divides employees into permanent work teams
Operational Planning → Very specific, short-term planning that applies tactical plans to daily, weekly, and monthly operations.
Goal → the main concept you have for your business.