5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Self-Directed Work Teams
- Flattened Organization
- Decentralized Organization
- a one with fewer levels of management than traditional structures
- b An obligation to perform assigned activities
- c a business is divided into smaller operating units and managers are given almost total responsibility
- d groups that manage their own behavior to accomplish a task
- e plan for an activity or event
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- guide lines for principles that should be followed
- the long-range goals and policies for growth and resource allocation
- A diagram showing the reporting relationships of functions, departments, and individual positions within an organization
- All authority and responsibility can be traced in a direct line from the top executive down to the lowest employee level in the organization.
- an organization in which specialists from different parts of the organization are brought together to work on specific projects but still remain part of a line-and-staff structure
5 True/False Questions
Mission Statement → the main concept you have for your business.
Procedure → a set of step by step instructions
Vison → A specific statement of what you want to achieve, giving direction to your plan of action
Authority → the right to give orders, make decisions, or take action
Team Organization → All authority and responsibility can be traced in a direct line from the top executive down to the lowest employee level in the organization.