5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Decentralized Organization
- Flattened Organization
- Line Organization
- a All authority and responsibility can be traced in a direct line from the top executive down to the lowest employee level in the organization.
- b a specific measurement against which an activity or result is judged
- c a business is divided into smaller operating units and managers are given almost total responsibility
- d one with fewer levels of management than traditional structures
- e plan for an activity or event
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A diagram showing the reporting relationships of functions, departments, and individual positions within an organization
- an organization in which specialists from different parts of the organization are brought together to work on specific projects but still remain part of a line-and-staff structure
- An obligation to perform assigned activities
- a short, specific written statement of the reason a business exists and what it wants to achieve
- Obligation of an individual, firm, or institution to account for its activities, accept responsibility for them, and to disclose the results in a transparent manner.
5 True/False Questions
Procedure → plan for an activity or event
Line-and-Staff Organization → Managers have direct control over the units and emplayees they supervise but have access to staff specilist for assistance.
Authority → guide lines for principles that should be followed
SWOT Analysis → a specific measurement against which an activity or result is judged
Unity of Command → means that no employee has more than one supervisor at a time