5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Bangladesh, Costa Rica, Guatemala
- Standards manual
- Fashion Advertising
- 1) publicity (free)
2) Advertising (pay for it)
3) Special events
- Publicity (PR)
- a not controlled by the marketer, but the primary advantage is that it is free.
- b involves the planning writing designing and scheduling of paid announcements. largest part of the retail budget
- c Main Strategies in retail
- d Developing countries used for sourcing:
- e ensure consistency
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- primary times during the year when lines are shown to retail buyers.
- additional samples for sales reps and/or marketing center showrooms, also provides the opportunity for adjustments to avoid future problems
- The activities involved in planning and developement of merchandise line for targeted customers to provide them with what they want, when they want it,at prices that they can afford and are willing to pay.
- US retail is dominated by large chains
- Each pattern piece is remade for each size
5 True/False Questions
Department Stores → clearance stores run by retailers, out of season or slow moving merc
Specialty stores- single brand or private label → only carry private label merchandise, establish store names as brand...Gap, Limited
Wholesale price → price shown to the buyers at market, includes manufactures profit as well funds to run business.
Item Advertising → promoting the image or the general perception of the product/service not the functional attributes, most effective for large companies, merch is of secondary importance.
Final Cost → A small section of the intended fabric or trim attached to the sketch or drawing.