5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Distribution Policy
- Fashion Advertising
- Flexible manufacturing systems (FM)
- Wholesale price
- a additional samples for sales reps and/or marketing center showrooms, also provides the opportunity for adjustments to avoid future problems
- b primary goal is to make sure that merch is sold to stores that cater to the target market.
- c involves the planning writing designing and scheduling of paid announcements. largest part of the retail budget
- d price shown to the buyers at market, includes manufactures profit as well funds to run business.
- e sewing is organized into teams of 7-9 operators that are cross-trained in all areas of garment construction
5 Multiple choice questions
- used to assess fit and style, represents body proportions of target customer
- The activities involved in planning and developement of merchandise line for targeted customers to provide them with what they want, when they want it,at prices that they can afford and are willing to pay.
- teleconferencing and virtual computer mock-ups, planograms & Photographs
- Developing countries used for sourcing:
- If the labor is inexpensive, may do more by hand, rather than use expensive equipment.
5 True/False questions
Cooperative Advertising → Fiber producers, fabric producers and manufacturer that pay for retailers advertisments that feature thier merchandise.
Publicity (PR) → additional samples for sales reps and/or marketing center showrooms, also provides the opportunity for adjustments to avoid future problems
develope a tight group of styles that will sell well at market. → only carry private label merchandise, establish store names as brand...Gap, Limited
Trademark → companies individual registered mark or name for a product (Lycra)
Promotional Stores → any store that is price directed, specialty department or r mass merch, special buys and frequent sales