5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Pattern making from draped design
- Selective Distribution
- Extrinsic product attributes
- Intrinsic Product attributes
- a A small section of the intended fabric or trim attached to the sketch or drawing.
- b can be altered without changing the garment (price, image, packaging)
- c Design developed by cutting, molding, pinning in expensive fabric or muslin.
- d cannot be changed without changing the product itself (color)
- e Only certain types of stores, based on amount ordered, geographic area, ect.
5 Multiple choice questions
- 1. not every style presented to buyers will be produced
2. must have suffiecent number of orders for the style and the color.
- Offer special buys, closeout, over runs, off colors, manufacturing returns
- a 12 digit number which identifies manufacturer and merchandise items by stock keeping units (sku) which includes vendor, style, color, and size.
- decision making process for determing how or where textile and apparel products and components will be produced. Helps in competitive advantage.
- Focuses on communications between companies
5 True/False questions
Sell-through → clearance stores run by retailers, out of season or slow moving merc
Age, Gender, Income, Geographic location, occupation → Developing countries used for sourcing:
Standards manual → A group of customers identified thru a process of market segmentation that have similar wants and needs for a ertain product or service.
Duplicates → low prices, buy large quantities of low priced merchandise, pay low rent, simple decor, small staff, less customer service
Item Advertising → created to sell merchandise...that is the goal