5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 1. moderate and entry price point categories
4. category with weak or no competing brand
5. Jeans for a price point alternative to major brands
- Standards manual
- Traditional pattern making
- Age, Gender, Income, Geographic location, occupation
- a Most appropriate products for private label:
- b link between the manufacturer & consumer. True success in the fashion business is achieved at the retail level.
- c Demographic characteristics
- d ensure consistency
- e Begin with a basic pattern, sloper or block, on heavywight paper called oaktag, patternmaker adds details
5 Multiple choice questions
- The ability of a line to sell regularly and steadily at full price.
- Developing countries used for sourcing:
- charge a small membership fee, deep discounts, general merch, warehouse setting.
- any store that is price directed, specialty department or r mass merch, special buys and frequent sales
- a 12 digit number which identifies manufacturer and merchandise items by stock keeping units (sku) which includes vendor, style, color, and size.
5 True/False questions
Outlet Stores → clearance stores run by retailers, out of season or slow moving merc
Publicity (PR) → not controlled by the marketer, but the primary advantage is that it is free.
Wall racks, Rounders, Four-way or stars, t shaped stands, I-beams, collection fixtures. → Fixtures include?
Target Market → A group of customers identified thru a process of market segmentation that have similar wants and needs for a ertain product or service.
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) → Focuses on communications between companies