5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 1. moderate and entry price point categories
4. category with weak or no competing brand
5. Jeans for a price point alternative to major brands
- Item Advertising
- a Most appropriate products for private label:
- b created to sell merchandise...that is the goal
- c purchases merchandise in accordance with the merchandising plan, and sales and profit goals
- d the variety of colors available for a style
- e layout plan of pattern pieces
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Fixtures include?
- Only certain types of stores, based on amount ordered, geographic area, ect.
- Developing countries used for sourcing:
- CAD (computer aided design)
- can be altered without changing the garment (price, image, packaging)
5 True/False Questions
Cooperative Advertising → Fiber producers, fabric producers and manufacturer that pay for retailers advertisments that feature thier merchandise.
Special Events → gives the customer a pecific time and reason, can enhance stores ID, and builds customer loyalty.
Human Resources → staff the store with people who are qualified & trained to handle the work that needs to be done.
swatch → layout plan of pattern pieces
Fringe → decision making process for determing how or where textile and apparel products and components will be produced. Helps in competitive advantage.