5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- When does the Holy Spirit come to live in our hearts?
- Who betrayed Jesus by bringing soldiers to the Garden to arrest Jesus?
- Who was Jesus taken to see when he was first arrested?
- Who sentenced Jesus to be Crucified?
- What is the "Litany of Our Lady"?
- a A prayer in which we honor Mary with many titles.
- b The home of the High Priest
- c Judas
- d At Baptism
- e Pontius Pilate
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The celebrating of the Holy Spirit coming to the apostles in the form of wind and fire and the shape of tongues of fire resting on their heads.
- Our sufferings
- Jesus willingly accepted suffering and death to save us from sin and death because he loved the Father and us.
- The mystery of Jesus being lifted into Heaven into his Father's presence.
5 True/False Questions
Where will Jesus take us home to when we die? → Heaven
When do we celebrate the Assumption? → 40 days after Easter Sunday on Ascension Thursday
Why is Jesus called Christ the King → Because he saved us and now sits at the right hand of God the Father.
What message did Jesus give to his disciples the last time he appeared to them? → "Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations..."
What did Jesus say to the disciples when he appeared to them after his death? → "Peace be with you. As the Father has sent me, so I send you."