5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Where will Jesus take us home to when we die?
- Who went with Jesus to the Garden of Gethsemane?
- What is the "Litany of Our Lady"?
- Why did Jesus willingly accept suffering and death?
- What was the New Covenant that Jesus made with the Apostles the night before he died?
- a He offered himself as the lamb who saves us from sin and death. By his power, bread and wine became his body and blood.
- b Heaven
- c Jesus willingly accepted suffering and death to save us from sin and death because he loved the Father and us.
- d Peter, James, and John
- e A prayer in which we honor Mary with many titles.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Our sufferings
- "As I have loved you, so you also should love one another"
- The union of all those who belong to Christ the King. The saints in heaven, the souls in purgatory, and the baptized people on earth.
- Our fears
5 True/False questions
What day of the week do we celebrate the Resurrection of the Lord? → Sunday
What does "Abba" mean? → When Mary's life on earth was over, she was taken body and soul into heavenly glory. Mary shared in the Resurrection of Jesus.
When does the Holy Spirit come to live in our hearts? → At Baptism
What was the name of Jesus' friend that died that made Jesus sad? → Lazarus
When do we celebrate the Ascension? → 40 days after Easter Sunday on Ascension Thursday