5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- How do we know that whtatever we dod for others, we do for Jesus?
- What is Passover?
- What did Jesus say to the disciples when he appeared to them after his death?
- What is Palm Sunday?
- What does "Abba" mean?
- a The Day we proclaim Jesus the King of Heaven and Earth
- b Jesus said, "Whatever you do for one of the least of mine, you do for me."
- c A meal the Isrealites have celebrating how God freed them from slavery in Egypt.
- d Father.
- e "Peace be with you. As the Father has sent me, so I send you."
5 Multiple choice questions
- The Holy Spirit helps us know and love God, pray, and do the work of Jesus.
- The home of the High Priest
- Our fears
- The celebrating of the Holy Spirit coming to the apostles in the form of wind and fire and the shape of tongues of fire resting on their heads.
- How Jesus saved us through his passion, death, Resurrection, and Ascension into Glory.
5 True/False questions
Why do we honor Mary? → To celebrate the Resurrection of Jesus
What is the "Litany of Our Lady"? → It means accepting hard things that come into our lives
How did the Isrealites renew their Covenant with God? → "As I have loved you, so you also should love one another"
What is the Sacrifice of Mass? → At Mass when we celebrate the New Covenant.
What did Jesus send his disciples to be before the world? → The Holy Spirit