5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What does "Abba" mean?
- What is Pentacost?
- What is Palm Sunday?
- What did Jesus send his disciples to be before the world?
- What can lead us to our Eternal happiness with God?
- a The celebrating of the Holy Spirit coming to the apostles in the form of wind and fire and the shape of tongues of fire resting on their heads.
- b The Day we proclaim Jesus the King of Heaven and Earth
- c Witnesses
- d Father.
- e Our sufferings
5 Multiple choice questions
- Peter, James, and John
- The union of all those who belong to Christ the King. The saints in heaven, the souls in purgatory, and the baptized people on earth.
- An Agreement
- The mystery of Jesus being lifted into Heaven into his Father's presence.
- The Holy Spirit
5 True/False questions
Why is Jesus called Christ the King → Because he saved us and now sits at the right hand of God the Father.
What message did Jesus give to his disciples the last time he appeared to them? → "Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations..."
What did Jesus say to the disciples when he appeared to them after his death? → Witnesses
What is the law of the New Covenant? → At Mass when we celebrate the New Covenant.
Who was Jesus taken to see when he was first arrested? → The home of the High Priest