← Religion- Unit 4 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What day of the week do we celebrate the Resurrection of the Lord?
- Why do we honor Mary?
- What is Pentacost?
- What message did Jesus give to his disciples the last time he appeared to them?
- What is the Ascension?
- a Because she is the mother of Jesus. We praise God for her many gifts.
- b Sunday
- c "Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations..."
- d The mystery of Jesus being lifted into Heaven into his Father's presence.
- e The celebrating of the Holy Spirit coming to the apostles in the form of wind and fire and the shape of tongues of fire resting on their heads.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A prayer in which we honor Mary with many titles.
- He offered himself as the lamb who saves us from sin and death. By his power, bread and wine became his body and blood.
- Mary Magdala and her friends
- Because he saved us and now sits at the right hand of God the Father.
5 True/False Questions
What is the Paschal Candle? → How Jesus saved us through his passion, death, Resurrection, and Ascension into Glory.
What does the Holy Spirit do for us? → At Mass when we celebrate the New Covenant.
What is the law of the New Covenant? → At Mass when we celebrate the New Covenant.
What is the Paschal Mystery? → How Jesus saved us through his passion, death, Resurrection, and Ascension into Glory.
What did Jesus send his disciples to be before the world? → The Holy Spirit