5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What was the New Covenant that Jesus made with the Apostles the night before he died?
- Who was Jesus taken to see when he was first arrested?
- Why do we honor Mary?
- When do we celebrate the Ascension?
- What does the Holy Spirit do for us?
- a He offered himself as the lamb who saves us from sin and death. By his power, bread and wine became his body and blood.
- b The home of the High Priest
- c 40 days after Easter Sunday on Ascension Thursday
- d Because she is the mother of Jesus. We praise God for her many gifts.
- e The Holy Spirit helps us know and love God, pray, and do the work of Jesus.
5 Multiple choice questions
- How Jesus saved us through his passion, death, Resurrection, and Ascension into Glory.
- At Baptism
- Peter, James, and John
- The union of all those who belong to Christ the King. The saints in heaven, the souls in purgatory, and the baptized people on earth.
5 True/False questions
What is the Paschal Candle? → The Candle that is lit at the Easter Vigil Mass. It reminds us that Jesus is the light of the world.
Why do we celebrate Easter? → To celebrate the Resurrection of Jesus
What did Jesus say to the disciples when he appeared to them after his death? → "Peace be with you. As the Father has sent me, so I send you."
What is Pentacost? → The celebrating of the Holy Spirit coming to the apostles in the form of wind and fire and the shape of tongues of fire resting on their heads.
What day of the week do we celebrate the Resurrection of the Lord? → August 15th