5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is Pentacost?
- What does the Holy Spirit do for us?
- Who was Jesus taken to see when he was first arrested?
- What is the law of the New Covenant?
- What is the Paschal Mystery?
- a How Jesus saved us through his passion, death, Resurrection, and Ascension into Glory.
- b The celebrating of the Holy Spirit coming to the apostles in the form of wind and fire and the shape of tongues of fire resting on their heads.
- c "As I have loved you, so you also should love one another"
- d The Holy Spirit helps us know and love God, pray, and do the work of Jesus.
- e The home of the High Priest
5 Multiple choice questions
- It means accepting hard things that come into our lives
- "Peace be with you. As the Father has sent me, so I send you."
- An Agreement
- He offered himself as the lamb who saves us from sin and death. By his power, bread and wine became his body and blood.
5 True/False questions
What did Jesus breath on the disciples? → The Holy Spirit
What animal did the Isrealites sacrifice for Passover? → Lamb
Who is included in the Communion of Saints? → At Mass when we celebrate the New Covenant.
Why do we celebrate Easter? → 40 days after Easter Sunday on Ascension Thursday
When do we celebrate the Ascension? → August 15th