← Religion- Unit 4 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Why do we honor Mary?
- What did Jesus breath on the disciples?
- Where do people go that have died but are not yet ready to be reunited with God in heaven because the effects of sin still remain?
- What is the law of the New Covenant?
- What is a Covenant?
- a The Holy Spirit
- b "As I have loved you, so you also should love one another"
- c Purgatory
- d An Agreement
- e Because she is the mother of Jesus. We praise God for her many gifts.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Our sufferings
- By promising to keep God's Commandments and to live as his Chosen People.
- Mary Magdala and her friends
- Peter, James, and John
- Jesus said, "Whatever you do for one of the least of mine, you do for me."
5 True/False Questions
What does the Holy Spirit do for us? → The Holy Spirit helps us know and love God, pray, and do the work of Jesus.
What does "Abba" mean? → When Mary's life on earth was over, she was taken body and soul into heavenly glory. Mary shared in the Resurrection of Jesus.
Why did Jesus willingly accept suffering and death? → Jesus willingly accepted suffering and death to save us from sin and death because he loved the Father and us.
What day of the week do we celebrate the Resurrection of the Lord? → Sunday
What is the Paschal Mystery? → The Candle that is lit at the Easter Vigil Mass. It reminds us that Jesus is the light of the world.