5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Why did Jesus willingly accept suffering and death?
- What did Jesus breath on the disciples?
- Who was Jesus taken to see when he was first arrested?
- What can lead us to our Eternal happiness with God?
- What does "Abba" mean?
- a Jesus willingly accepted suffering and death to save us from sin and death because he loved the Father and us.
- b The home of the High Priest
- c Our sufferings
- d The Holy Spirit
- e Father.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Pontius Pilate
- Our fears
- When Mary's life on earth was over, she was taken body and soul into heavenly glory. Mary shared in the Resurrection of Jesus.
5 True/False Questions
What is the Ascension? → When Mary's life on earth was over, she was taken body and soul into heavenly glory. Mary shared in the Resurrection of Jesus.
Why do we celebrate Easter? → To celebrate the Resurrection of Jesus
When does the Holy Spirit come to live in our hearts? → At Baptism
What message did Jesus give to his disciples the last time he appeared to them? → Witnesses
Why is Jesus called Christ the King → To celebrate the Resurrection of Jesus