5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is Friar Laurence's four-point plan for Romeo?
- Where is Juliet going when she leaves to marry Romeo?
- Whey does Juliet "have no joy in this contract tonight."?
- Where and when does the balcony scene take place?
- Who is a... "gentleman who loves to hear himself talk"?
- a Shrift
- b after the ball at the Capulet estate
- c 1. Stay in Mantua.
2. Wait for letters
3. Reconcile the parents
4. Beg pardon of the Prince.
- d It is too sudden
- e Mercutio
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Both can give up their names
- stone walls
- For falling in and out of love to easily.
5 True/False Questions
Who is thanked for "comfort" by Romeo and who by Juliet and what's the difference. → Lawrence and Nurse. Juliet meas it. Romeo is being sarcastic.
What is the word there was "far worser that Tybalt's death" for Juliet? → Tybalt
How long is the Nurse supposed to be away and how long does she actually take? → 1/2 hour. She is gone 3 hours.
"The earth that nature's mother is her tomb." → F. Laurence
"Wisely and slow. They stumble that run fast." → F. Laurence