5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- agreement on global warming reached by the US Conference on climate change in Kyoto, Japan
- formed from the remains of plants and animals that lived many years ago
- a haze or fog composed of water vapor, complex molecules, and suspended particles
- what did nations pledge to do in the Kyoto Protocol?
- chemical compunds developed for use in refrigeration systems; now used widely in industry.
5 True/False Questions
burning fossil fuels → what is a main cause of air pollution?
Thermal Inversion → precipitation made up of dilute acids
Greenhouse Effect → term used to describe the heating of the atmosphere from the presence of carbon dioxide and other gases.
ozone hole → band of ozone in the upper atmosphere and molecule made of three atoms of oxygen
the burning of fossil fuels → what is a main cause of air pollution?