5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Cyclamen (Challenge)
- Cyclotron (Challenge)
- Circumlunar (Challenge)
- a <L. "wheel"
- b adj. Rotating about or surrounding the moon
- c <L. "around"
- d n. An accelerator in which particles are propelled in spiral paths by the use of a constant magnetic field
- e n. Any low-growing plant of the genus Cyclamen, belonging to the primrose family, having tuberous rootstocks and nodding white, purple, pink, or crimson flowers with reflexed petals
5 Multiple choice questions
- <L. "form," "shape"
- <G. "wheel," "circle"
- n. 1. A small circle 2. A ring 3. A ring shaped ornament, especially for the head
- n. The outer boundary of a circle; the perimeter
- adj. Like an orb; circular; ring-like; spherical; rounded
5 True/False questions
ORBIS → <L. "circle," "anything round"
Transfigure (Challenge) → v. 1. To change in outward form or appearance; transform 2. To change so as to glorify or exalt
Cirque (Challenge) → n. 1. A small circle 2. A ring 3. A ring shaped ornament, especially for the head
Circumambulate (Challenge) → adj. Traveling, etc., around the sun
Circa (Challenge) → n. 1. A small circle 2. A ring 3. A ring shaped ornament, especially for the head