5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Cyclotron (Challenge)
- Circumsolar (Challenge)
- a adj. Cautious and watchful; prudent
- b n. A shape or outline; a method of arrangement
- c n. An accelerator in which particles are propelled in spiral paths by the use of a constant magnetic field
- d adj. Possessing information about many subjects or intensively about one subject
- e adj. Traveling, etc., around the sun
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- n. The outer boundary of a circle; the perimeter
- <G. "wheel," "circle"
- adj. Like an orb; circular; ring-like; spherical; rounded
- n. 1. Roman Catholic Church, a letter addressed by the pope to all the bishops of the church adj. 2. (of a letter) Intended for wide or general circulation; general
- adv. prep. About; (used especially in) approximate dates
5 True/False Questions
Circumlocution (Challenge) → adj. Rotating about or surrounding the moon
Figurative → <L. "form," "shape"
ORBIS → <L. "circle," "anything round"
FIGURA → <L. "form," "shape"
CIRCUM → adj. Roundabout; indirect