5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Cyclamen (Challenge)
- Circumlunar (Challenge)
- a n. Any low-growing plant of the genus Cyclamen, belonging to the primrose family, having tuberous rootstocks and nodding white, purple, pink, or crimson flowers with reflexed petals
- b n. The outer boundary of a circle; the perimeter
- c <L. "form," "shape"
- d adj. Roundabout; indirect
- e adj. Rotating about or surrounding the moon
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- n. 1. A small circle 2. A ring 3. A ring shaped ornament, especially for the head
- adj. Like an orb; circular; ring-like; spherical; rounded
- n. 1. Roman Catholic Church, a letter addressed by the pope to all the bishops of the church adj. 2. (of a letter) Intended for wide or general circulation; general
- adj. Occurring or moving in cycles
- <L. "wheel"
5 True/False Questions
Circumlocution (Challenge) → adj. Rotating about or surrounding the moon
KUKLOS → adj. Occurring or moving in cycles
Cirque (Challenge) → n. 1. A small circle 2. A ring 3. A ring shaped ornament, especially for the head
Cycloid (Challenge) → adj. 1. Resembling a circle; circular 2. Smooth-edged, more or less circular in form, and having concentric striations 3. (of a fish) Having such scales 4. Psychiatry, of or noting a personality type characterized by wide fluctuation in mood within the normal range n. 5. A cycloid fish 6. Geometry, a curve generated by a point on the circumference of a circle that rolls, without slipping, on a straight line
CIRCUM → <L. "around"