5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Orbicular (Challenge)
- Prefigure (Challenge)
- Circumlunar (Challenge)
- Circumambulate (Challenge)
- a adj. Possessing information about many subjects or intensively about one subject
- b adj. Rotating about or surrounding the moon
- c adj. Like an orb; circular; ring-like; spherical; rounded
- d v. To walk or go about or around, especially ceremoniously
- e v. 1. To show or represent beforehand by a figure or type; foreshadow 2. To picture or represent to oneself beforehand; imagine
5 Multiple choice questions
- n. 1. Roman Catholic Church, a letter addressed by the pope to all the bishops of the church adj. 2. (of a letter) Intended for wide or general circulation; general
- <L. "wheel"
- adj. Traveling, etc., around the sun
- adj. Roundabout; indirect
- <G. "wheel," "circle"
5 True/False questions
Circa (Challenge) → adv. prep. About; (used especially in) approximate dates
Cirque (Challenge) → n. 1. A small circle 2. A ring 3. A ring shaped ornament, especially for the head
CIRCUM → <L. "circle," "anything round"
Figurative → <L. "form," "shape"
Circumspect → <L. "around"