5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Cycloid (Challenge)
- Circumambulate (Challenge)
- Circlet (Challenge)
- a <L. "around"
- b n. 1. A small circle 2. A ring 3. A ring shaped ornament, especially for the head
- c adj. Possessing information about many subjects or intensively about one subject
- d v. To walk or go about or around, especially ceremoniously
- e adj. 1. Resembling a circle; circular 2. Smooth-edged, more or less circular in form, and having concentric striations 3. (of a fish) Having such scales 4. Psychiatry, of or noting a personality type characterized by wide fluctuation in mood within the normal range n. 5. A cycloid fish 6. Geometry, a curve generated by a point on the circumference of a circle that rolls, without slipping, on a straight line
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- v. 1. To change in outward form or appearance; transform 2. To change so as to glorify or exalt
- n. Any low-growing plant of the genus Cyclamen, belonging to the primrose family, having tuberous rootstocks and nodding white, purple, pink, or crimson flowers with reflexed petals
- <L. "form," "shape"
- adj. Occurring or moving in cycles
- n. 1. A roundabout or indirect way of speaking; the use of more words than necessary to express an idea 2. A roundabout expression
5 True/False Questions
Orb → <L. "circle," "anything round"
Cyclotron (Challenge) → n. An accelerator in which particles are propelled in spiral paths by the use of a constant magnetic field
ORBIS → n. 1. Path of one body as it revolves around another body 2. A sphere of influence; a range of action or experience
KUKLOS → adj. Occurring or moving in cycles
Configuration → n. A shape or outline; a method of arrangement