← Ch. 15 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Chief Complaint
- a A hypersensitivity to a substance that does not normally cause a reaction.
- b The clients reason for going into a medical office.
- c A liquid agent added to medication in a solid or powder form for administration by injection
- d A small portable machine to measure blood sugar.
- e A triangular muscle that covers the shoulder.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A small glass container that can be sealed with its contents sterilized.
- The study of skin, accessory structures, and related diseases.
- The point farthest from a medical line, or the center, of a body or a body part.
- The measurement in the diameter of the lumen of a needle. The larger the number, the thinner the needle.
- To draw in or out using suction.
5 True/False Questions
Subcutaneous → A sharp surgical instrument used for cutting and dissecting from a wound.
Dorsogluteal → The term used to identify the site used for an intramuscular injection into the gluteus medius muscle.
Intradermal → The term describing the administration of an injectable medication
Scalpel → A small glass container with a rubber stopper containing medications.
Calibrate → To determine the accuracy of a machine or piece of equipment.