← Biochemistry Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Peptide Bond
- amine functional group
- a Molecule consising of a glycerol and three fatty acid chains.
- b Bond connecting amino acids. Formed by bond between carboxyl group and amine group.
- d Diverse organic compound making up fats, waxes, steroids.
- e Polymer made of monosaccharides
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Triglyceride molecule consisting of single bonded carbon chains resulting in maximum hydrogen bonding.
- Reaction in which OH group bonds with H group to form water during the process of polymerization
- Building block of much larger molecules
- Organic molecule carrying genetic information
- Large variety of molecules consisting of carbon and hydrogen.
5 True/False Questions
Primary Structure → The 3-D shape formed by folding polypeptide chain.
glucose (mono) structural formula →
Polymer → Large molecule consisting of many repeating units
glycogen → Monosaccharide used to fuel cell activities. Blood sugar.
polypeptide (protein) → Bond connecting amino acids. Formed by bond between carboxyl group and amine group.