5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- A detrimental object is
- A derelict is
- a When it is brought up today, the subject of homeschooling produces a great number of (differences) of opinion.
- b The plan will help ____________by providing shelters and assisting them in finding gainful employment.
- c a poor, homeless person.
- d one that causes harm.
- e Living conditions in the Warsaw ghetto were _____________.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Despite negative messages from the polls, the candidate _________himself into thinking he could win.
- The Voyager space probe continued to (give off) signals from beyond the solar system.
- There are over a million different ________ of beetle in the world.
- causes one to work harder.
- something given off.
5 True/False Questions
badger → The European _________weighs up to thirty pounds and is somewhat larger than its North American counterpart.
omen → A red sky at night is believe to be an (indication that gives the promise) of good weather.
deplored → Despite negative messages from the polls, the candidate _________himself into thinking he could win.
emits → The Voyager space probe continued to (give off) signals from beyond the solar system.
compelled → A strong sense of duty _______firefighters to risk their lives.