5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Earth walls farmers build to hold back the Huang River.
- This is a machine used to detect earthquakes.
- Dusty, yellow soil deposited by wind.
- The Chinese made paper by pounding bark of mulberry trees.
- It helped to unite the Chinese.
4 True/False Questions
Oracle Bones → Bones of dead animals.
Confucius Golden Rule → Their thoughts were base on the teaching and philosopher.
Erosion → Wearing away of soil by wind or water.
Clay Soldiers (2 facts) → Dusty, yellow soil deposited by wind.