5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 3 tier
- OLAP-online analytical processing
- a 3-tier moves the application logic to the server, known as a ___-___ or thick-server architecture
- b is supperior for handling large scale internet and intranet applications
- c -removes privaledges, When a user's privileges are revoked, so are all those privileges which were passed on by this user.
- d Data Definition language- used to define a database
- e - the analysis of business operations with the intentino of making timely and accurate analysis-based decisions
5 Multiple choice questions
- -WITH GRANT OPTION permits a user to pass privileges to another user
- approach to data analysis sifts through the data in search of frequently occurring patterns and trends
- maintains the accuracy of the database. its application means that every foreign key in a table has an identical primary key in that soame table or another table
- data manipulation language- is used to maintain and query a database
- -so the low level of granularity would be A field (attribute) A row A page A table The whole database.
5 True/False questions
entity integrity → ensures that every row has a unique, non-null primary key.
dirstributed request → supports multiple data re3quests for data at multiple locations. each request is for data on a single server
index → Data Definition language- used to define a database
xlock → -shared and read locks; with a slock in place, other slocks can be put on the same item, but no Xlocks
concurrency control → -WITH GRANT OPTION permits a user to pass privileges to another user