5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Cleft Palate
- Active assisted range of motion
- Passive range of motion
- a a shortening or distortion of muscular or connective tissue due to spasm, scar, or paralysis of the antagonist of the contracting muscle.
- b the client has limited ability to move the extremities and needs some assistance.
- c A congenital fissure (opening) of the roof of the mouth.
- d the client is unable to move the limbs. Therefore, the health care worker moves the extremities for the client.
- e the quality of being mobile.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A type of hearing aid that amplifies sound.
- help to maintain muscle toe and joint flexibility. They also prevent contractures (permanent shortening of muscles due to lack of use)
- A disability resulting from damage to the brain and characterized by muscle incoordination and speech disturbances.
- the graphic record produced by an audiometer.
- the client is able to move the extremities (limbs) without assistance.
5 True/False questions
Transfer (gait) belt → a shortening or distortion of muscular or connective tissue due to spasm, scar, or paralysis of the antagonist of the contracting muscle.
Walker → a similar device, usually a waist-high four-legged framework of lightweight metal, for use by a weak or disabled person asa support while walking.
Tinnitus → a stick or short staff used to assist one in walking; walkingstick.
Decibel → a stick or short staff used to assist one in walking; walkingstick.
Audiometer → an instrument for gauging and recording acuity of hearing.