5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Cerebral Palsy
- Passive range of motion
- Active assisted range of motion
- a the graphic record produced by an audiometer.
- b A disability resulting from damage to the brain and characterized by muscle incoordination and speech disturbances.
- c a stick or short staff used to assist one in walking; walkingstick.
- d the client is unable to move the limbs. Therefore, the health care worker moves the extremities for the client.
- e the client has limited ability to move the extremities and needs some assistance.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the quality of being mobile.
- A type of hearing aid that amplifies sound.
- a staff or support to assist a lame or infirm person in walking, now usually with a crosspiece at one end to fit under the armpit.
- a ringing or similar sensation of sound in the ears.
- Treatment of diseases by means of electricity
5 True/False questions
American Sign Language → A type of hearing aid that amplifies sound.
Cleft Palate → a stick or short staff used to assist one in walking; walkingstick.
Decibel → a unit used to express the intensity of a sound wave, equalt20 times the common logarithm of the ratio of the pressure produced by the sound wave to a reference pressure, usually 0.0002 microbar.
Walker → a stick or short staff used to assist one in walking; walkingstick.
Transfer (gait) belt → A belt-like device used to transfer a patient from one location to another.