5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Potential Energy
- Muscle - Cardiac
- Open Skill
- a The energy stored, ready for use.
- b Moving.
- c Short, well-rounded bodies with a tendency to carry weight.
- d Heart.
- e Performed when environment is unpredictable and constantly changing.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Frontal view.
- Relies on glycogen for energy. Doesn't use oxygen. Leaves lactic acid as by-product.
- Smooth, slightly elastic tissue covering end of bones in most synovial joints.
- Carries blood back to the heart.
- Towards the midline of the body.
5 True/False Questions
Static → Not moving (no movement).
Fundamental Motor Skill (FMS) → The basic skills used in sports, with the exception of aquatic sports.
White Blood Cells → Produced in bone marrow the carry oxygenated blood around the body.
Open Position → Performed when environment is unpredictable and constantly changing.
Red Blood Cells → Produced in bone marrow the carry oxygenated blood around the body.