Sports Coaching Vocabulary
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Open Position
- a Decrease of muscle mass.
- b Lower in the body.
- c Reference to the heart.
- d Closer to the surface of the body.
- e Standing front on.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Involuntary muscles.
- Soft tissue that attaches the muscle to the bone - allowing the body to move.
- High sugar levels in the blood.
- Lengthening of a muscle.
- Fuel source gained from the food we eat.
5 True/False Questions
Energy Substrate → Allows for a chemical reaction or reconstitution from ADP to ATP (phosphocreatine, glucose, glycogen, lactic acid, fat, protein and oxygen).
Elite Performer → The back of the body.
Closed Skill → Performed when environment is unpredictable and constantly changing.
Anterior → Lower in the body.
Anaerobic → Without oxygen.