← Final Exam Review Test
6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- The single condition altered or changed in an experiment is the ____________ variable.
- An inherited characteristic or behavior that helps organisms survive and successfully reproduce is called an ____________.
- The branch in biology that deals with naming and classifying organisms is called ___________.
- The group on an experiment, which contains one condition changed, is the __________ group.
- Organisms that feed on dead organic matter and help to recycle nutrients are called ____________.
- Plants, algae, and other photosynthetic organisms are the ___________.
5 True/False Questions
control → The group in an experiment, which contains one condition changed, is the _______ group.
population → All of the catfish (one species) that live in a pond make up a __________.
evolution → All of the catfish (one species) that live in a pond make up a __________.
hypothesis → A tentative or possible explanation to a problem is called a ____________.
Eukarya → Plants, animals, protists, and fungi belong to the domain _________.