5 Written Questions
4 Matching Questions
- An enzyme can enable molecules to form or break down
- What is not true about the microscopic fingerlike projections in the small intestine?
- The remaining water in the cellulose matrix of food passing through the gastrointestinal tract is absorbed in what?
- All proteins are enzymes but not all enzymes are proteins. True or false?
- a True
- b False
- c called chyme
- d large intestine(colon)
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- monosaccharides such as glucose
- aspirin or advil taken without liquid, hydrochloric acid burning a hole through the stomach lining, stress, and bacterial infection
- beans and rice, peanut butter on whole wheat bread, grilled cheese sandwich
- bacterial infection
5 True/False Questions
The gallbladder stores what? → muscle contractions that help squeeze food through the esophagus
What is produced by the stomach? → hydrochloric acid and pepsin
What is true about the microscopic fingerlike projections in the small intestine? → called villi, contain capillaries, absorb fats, provide a huge surface area
Villi are found in the _______. → hydrochloric acid and pepsin
Which step involves ATP in the process of excretion using the kidneys? → Reabsorption