5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Bartholins gland
- secondary follicle.
- a reproductive glands-male, testes; female, ovaries
- b Presence of functioning endometrial tissue outside the uterus
- c A test for cancer of the cervix
- d Two small glands at the base of the vaginal opening responsible for lubrication
- e an egg with layers and a fluid filled space
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- reproductive cells, have only half the number of chromosomes as body cells
- a mature follicle in a mammalian ovary that contains a liquid-filled cavity and that ruptures during ovulation to release an egg
- a recurring monthly cycle in which the uterine lining is shed to prepare the female body for pregnancy
- A small, non functional cell produced during meiotic divisions.
- surgical removal of some or all of the prostate
5 True/False Questions
hysterectomy → A surgical operation to remove all or part of the uterus
circumcision → Release of an egg
Menopause → external sex organ
Testes → male gonad responsible for production of sex cells or sperm and testosterone
cryptorchidism → erectile tissue located within the vestibule of the vagina.