5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Karen Horney
- More likely
- a striving to make up for unconscious shortcoming feelings.
- b unconscious preoccupation with the area of pleasure associated with that stage.
- c when previously well-adjusted people develop schizophrenia rapidly (acute or reactive) following particular life stress, recovery is ______.
- d A condition in which people receive from a relationship in proportion to what they give to it.
- e First feminist psychologist; Personality develops in the context of social relationships
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- An aroused state of intense positive absorption in another, usually present with the beginning of a love relationship.
- Said that people strive for superiority
- others with schizophrenia lapse into an emotionless state of
- a test developed by testing a pool of items and then selecting those that discriminate between groups.
- Openness to experience, Conscientiousness, Extraversion, Agreeableness, Neuroticism
5 True/False Questions
Schizoid personality disorder → attention getting, dramatic and impulsive behaviors.
Behaviorist approach (B.F. Skinner) → An expectation that people will help, not hurt, those who have helped them.
The Psychology of Attraction → unconscious, childhood conflicts over sex and aggression
In Group → People whom one shares a common identity
Cynophobia → Dogs