5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- messenger RNA (mRNA)(translation)(gene expression)
- What is a gene mutation?
- Transcription (in nucleus)
- What 2 viruses are the?
- Where does transcription take place?
- a DNA to mRNA
- b Sickle cell Disease(anemia)
- c Influenza virus
HIV (Human Immunodeficiency virus)
- d in the nucleus of a eukaryotic cell
- e the genetic form of codons (AUG)
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A, G, C, U
UAG (all proteins)
Terminate translation at ribosome with the help of eRF
- That DNA contains the genetic info for directing host cells to produce more T2 Phage/
- A, G, C, T
- - Lipid membrane
- RNA transcriptase -(requires RNA template to make RNA)
5 True/False Questions
What is the RNA function? (nucleic acids) → Stores genetic information (genetic blue print)
Eukaryotic elongation factors (eEF)(translation)(gene expression) → assembly of 80s ribosomes and the transport of mRNA to the ribosome.
Gene expression → unwinds and separates double stranded DNA
DNA polymerase(pol.) → adds and chemically bonds complementary DNA nucleotides to the parental strand and corrects errors (proofreading)
What 2 proteins occur after translation? (gene expression) → Glycosylation