5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Sickle cell disease
- Cell division (Central Dogma)
- What 2 proteins occur after translation? (gene expression)
- RNA polymerase(pol)(transcription)(gene expression)
- a cause by a single base muation (nucleotide). Base substitution in the B-chain gene on ch'some 11.
- b Synthesizes RNA using DNA template
- c Contain genetic information enclosed in protein coat called a capsid and sometimes a lipid membrane envelope.
- d S phase of interphase
- e Glycosylation
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- promotes the synthesis of a polypeptide by aiding the ribosome in moving along the mRNA.
- found in the cytoplasm, made of proteins and rRNA, function is to synthesize or make proteins (polypeptides)
- Influenza virus
HIV (Human Immunodeficiency virus)
- DNA to mRNA
- DNA and RNA
5 True/False Questions
ribosomal RNA (rRNA)(translation)(gene expression) → forms part of a larger complex called a ribosome.
What are the 3 enzymes involved in DNA replication? (central dogma) → S phase of interphase
Eukaryotic release factor (eRF)(translation)(gene expression) → promotes the synthesis of a polypeptide by aiding the ribosome in moving along the mRNA.
DNA ligase → unwinds and separates double stranded DNA
What is the DNA base (nucleic acids) → A, G, C, U