5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- mixed electoral system
- Civil society
- head of government in China (title)
- head of state in Russia (name)
- a Premier
- b For a state to have this, a significant segment of citizens must believe that the state acts with authority
- c Putin (until he becomes President in May)
- d An electoral system that uses a combination of single-member districts and proportional representation.
- e Organizations outside of the state that help people define and advance their own interests; require voluntary associations
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Supreme Leader
- nonelective government officials
- progressive; More power recently, and controls Lagos
- Government by religious leaders, who claim divine guidance.
- Goodluck Jonathan
5 True/False Questions
Coinciding cleavages → When the various factors composing one's social identity tend to pull in the same direction. Seen as most detrimental to a society
Liberal democracies in AP Comp Gov → UK
Government → used to identify partisan officials and offices who are elected or appointed
Alliance of Builders of Islamic Iran (or, Abadgaran) → alliance of conservative parties founded in 2003; Ahmadinejad's coalition; lost seats in 2011 Majles election
European Court of Justice → The executive role that symbolizes and represents the people both nationally and internationally.