5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a diabetes; "sugar urine disease"
- b depression; melancholia; hypochondria; "melancholy symptom"
- c a consultation; a talk; "each other talk" (to consult)
- d chronic
- e uneasiness; anxiety; worry; fear (to be uneasy; to be nervous; to be unstable)
5 Multiple choice questions
- insomnia; sleeplessness; "no sleeping symptom"
- to be lonely; to be lonesome; to be all alone; to be by oneself
- irritation; annoyance (to be irritated; to be annoyed/to act irritated)
- strength; force; energy
- gloom; feeling low (to be gloomy; to feel low)
5 True/False questions
신경(쓰다) → nerves (to care; to be concerned; "use a nerve")
풀다 → to resolve; to solve; to untie; to loosen
긍정적 → affirmative; positive (to be affirmative; to be positive)
긴장(하다/되다) → irritation; annoyance (to be irritated; to be annoyed/to act irritated)
귀찮다 → to resolve; to solve; to untie; to loosen