5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a irritation; annoyance (to be irritated; to be annoyed/to act irritated)
- b nerves (to care; to be concerned; "use a nerve")
- c diabetes; "sugar urine disease"
- d insomnia; sleeplessness; "no sleeping symptom"
- e negative (to be negative)
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- still; yet; nevertheless; however
- a consultation; a talk; "each other talk" (to consult)
- uneasiness; anxiety; worry; fear (to be uneasy; to be nervous; to be unstable)
- strength; force; energy
5 True/False Questions
원인 → a cause
예민(하다) → a consultation; a talk; "each other talk" (to consult)
눈물(나다) → tears (to break into tears)
우울증 → depression; melancholia; hypochondria; "melancholy symptom"
피로(하다) → a consultation; a talk; "each other talk" (to consult)