5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- A(n) _____ expands the boundaries of a company's intranet to include networks outside of its Local Area Network setting.
- A PAN typically covers a range of around _____ feet.
- A(n) _____ may be used to control unnecessary data from coming into a business over the Internet.
- In most closed-in areas, Wi-Fi technology has a maximum range of _____.
- Items such as credit cards are beginning to take advantage of RFID technology through the use of a(n) _____ reader.
- a firewall
- b VPN
- c 250 - 1,000 feet
- d 33
- e NFC
5 Multiple choice questions
- Avoid client/server networks.
5 True/False questions
Vector graphics software is used widely by _____. → graphic designers
Digitized sound can be _____ for secure communications. → podcasts
All of the following are examples of malware EXCEPT for _____. → updates
The process of examining computing equipment to determine if it has been used for illegal, unauthorized, or unusual activities is known as _____. → computer forensics
The introduction of _____ on cell phones was the first step towards realizing augmented reality. → GPS