5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- An example of a vector graphics software application is _____.
- All of the following are examples of graphic file formats EXCEPT for _____.
- Information security is implemented at the individual machine level, the computer network level, and the _____ level.
- A company called _____ provides digital certifications for Web transactions.
- A _____ is used as a security device to help identify a worker logging into a business computer system.
- a VeriSign
- b PowerPoint
- c token
- d Internet
- e .xls
(.tif, .jpg, .gif)
5 Multiple choice questions
- all of the above
(smart phones, video game consoles, CD players)
- Radio spectrum
- SSL connection
5 True/False questions
All of the following are examples of malware EXCEPT for _____. → updates
A(n) _____ signal is designed to represent computer data in an on or off state. → digital
Items such as credit cards are beginning to take advantage of RFID technology through the use of a(n) _____ reader. → Flash
How a cell phone looks, feels, and works is determined by its _____. → form factor
Businesses prefer to use technology known as _____ to create an exact copy of their files for backup. → theft