5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- The process of transferring music from CD to MP3 or another digital audio format is called _____ a CD.
- The _____ was established to monitor the security of U.S. networks and the Internet.
- Photos and albums can be shared from an online service with _____.
- Businesses are working to control information _____ by not allowing employees to store important data on their laptop computers.
- Businesses prefer to use technology known as _____ to create an exact copy of their files for backup.
- a ripping
- b US-CERT
- c theft
- d RAID
- e all of the above
(the entire member community, everyone on the Web, members that you specify)
5 Multiple Choice Questions
5 True/False Questions
Web designers use _____ to make advanced Web animations and applications. → encrypted
A basic example of _____ is the use of graphs and charts to illustrate numeric data. → PowerPoint
A typical setup for a _____ network would include a wireless router connected to an ISP. → home
High end radio waves include infrared light and _____. → hertz
In most closed-in areas, Wi-Fi technology has a maximum range of _____. → 250 - 1,000 feet