5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- GI Bill of Rights
- Zimmerman note
- Silent Majority
- League of Nations
- a As a part of Wilson's plan for peace in Europe, he proposed the formation of this organization to act as a forum for nations to discuss and settle their grievances without resorting to war.
- b Moderate, mainstream Americans who quietly supported the President's strategy.
- c This bill passed by Congress provided education and training for veterans. Over half of the returning soldiers attended college and technical schools under this bill.
- d He was the leader of the scientists at Los Alamos that actually built the Atomic Bomb.
- e This telegram was intercepted. It was a bargain with Mexico to offer U.S. soil as a reward for attacking the U.S. and interrupting their preparations for war with Germany.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Nixon's top advisor during the Vietnam War.
- A former governor of Georgia and a peanut farmer, the democratic candidate won the election of 1976.
- A vote on bills started by the people.
- He was the leader of the North Vietnamese that led a Communist revolt in Vietnam.
- During the early part of the Depression there was not action taken by the government to help the poor.
5 True/False questions
Watergate → A suicide plane tactic used by the Japanese in the Battle for Leyte Bay.
Literacy Test → This test was given to voters in the south prior to voting to ensure that the individual could read, a requirement for voting.
Lyndon Johnson → The U.S. President that grew up in Texas and won his election in 1964.
Archduke Franz Ferdinand → The 35th President of the U.S. and was in office during the Cuban Missile Crisis.
Agent Orange → A leaf-killing toxic chemical used during the Vietnam War that devastated the jungles of Vietnam.