5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Ronald Reagan
- Archduke Franz Ferdinand
- a This President brought back conservative politics and thinking to the American political arena. First elected in 1980, he represented the moral majority.
- b The policy in which stronger nations extend their economic, political, or military control over weaker territories.
- c A suicide plane tactic used by the Japanese in the Battle for Leyte Bay.
- d Makeshift shacks where migrants and workers would live as they worked the agricultural fields of the West.
- e The heir to the Austrian throne murdered in Sarajevo which was the incident that touched off WWI.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A Russian term that referred to the reconstructing of the Soviet economic and political elements in Soviet society.
- He was the Commanding General in the Pacific. He was likewise the leader of occupying forces that entered Japan.
- Operation Torch was commanded by this general. He later became the commanding general of all forces in Europe.
- This plan proposed that the U.S. should give aid to all European countries that needed it.
- The leader of Great Britain during WWII; famous for the iron curtain speech.
5 True/False questions
Espionage and Sedition Acts → This was to be the new organization of countries that would serve as an international peacekeeping body.
14 Points → Those countries joined together that included: France, Great Britain, and Russia.
Kickbacks → Taking illegal payments for services made.
Transcontinental Railroad → A golden spike marked the last of this major construction project connecting the west and east coasts.
Camp David Accord → This atrocity in Vietnam left a village of innocent civilians dead.